Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me FINALE:*

THURSDAY: THE DAY!!!:$



I had the day off. I woke up at one and called Talo to come over. I still didn't what to do with my hair and make up. But at the end I went to the salon and there I chose this hairstyle but I had my make-up on at home cause I hate salon make-up they make me ugly like really really white;s and i'm nuturally tanned.










I wore my Stella McCartney dress..









Put on simple make-up!


And I was ready..





The whole time I was messaging 7amady:*.





1 message recieved.


7amady;*


I can't wait till you're finally mine;*





To:7amady;*


and i can't wait to be yours;*





1 message recieved.


7amady;*


a7ibiiicchh;*





To:7amady;*


I love you too;*


bas khala9 barou7 mama zafatnii etgoul thiglaay;(


;p





1 message recieved


7amady;*


eh 9a7 kalamha thiglay;p


haha, yalah suprise me;) ana shway ou wa9il baitkom ma3a umii





To:7amady;*


maleeeqqqq;(


can't waiitttt;p





1 message recieved.


7amady;*


bishray 3ayal 3yalich 3alay!:p





7igarta cause adri itha radait 3alaih bazifa ou bin6awil:p





I heard the bell ringing.


Jawo, Talo, and I ran to the stairs we were all lying on the stairs listening.





Mama:Halla Shaykha 7abeebti 7ayakom Allahh;*


Khalti:7abebti allah y7ayeechh;*


Mama:yaa 7ilwa mohamed shaikh shaikh, ya bikht binty walla!





It was 7amady, khalta(om noura), 3amita(china:p), and his mom.





On the stairs:





Jawan: waay 3ala omi al7een timda7 ilwalad ou t'hid bint'ha!


Jawa:9adgeeni makhthich tagzoura majarad youmain bas!:)


Jawan:ahh yal kalbaa:( walla abchi brou7i khayfaa!!


Tala:ahhahahhah, hal 9aida btitzawajj!!!:p


Jawa: titkhayilain?!HAHAHAHAH!:p


Jawan:khal wa7da tit7acha ba3adddd!!





and they both shut up!





DOWN THERE:





Mohammed:tislimeen khaltii





They continued chatting and laughing. Until Mama excused herself to call me.





Jawan: LAAA LAA MABII!!


Jawa:wijaaa3 yala nizlaaay!!


Jawan:abaih shaklii khayiissss!!!:(( AHHHH!!


Tala:shilyideed?!:p


Tala&Jawa:AHAHHAHAHAHA!:p





That was what my sister and my bestfriend doing on my day!:( annoying me:( baghait abchiii!





I gave them this stare that they would never talk again.





Mama:yalah 7abeebti nizlayy!


Jawan:Mama mabi shakli khayiis!


Mama:weh weh 9ij ma tisti7een!


Jawan:ma asti7y ou ana ga3da at7acha 3an nafsii?!!!:p


Mama:yala ahooo nizlayy!!:p





I went downstairs.





Khalti(Om Mohammed): hala 7abeebtii, ya 7alatich wallaa.. ya bakhtii bt9eereen chanityy;*





I went to Khalta(Om Noura) and she wouldn't stop kissing me, walla ya7lailha a7san mn bint'haa!


I passed 7amady.





Suddenly all of them started laughing.





I wouldn't stop blushing.





Mama:weh jawan 7abebti salmay 3ala mohammed 3adii!





and i froze.


He stood up and extended his hand so we shook hands.





That was awkward, I would love to hug himm!!:p





They started talking and talking..





Mama:eh jawan 7abeebti rou7ay entay ou mohammed brou7kom bel9ala il thanya!





I was like 'MABAGHAITAY!'.





We walked into the other 9ala and ashwa it wouldn't show what we were doing:P. LOL!





Mohammed:7abeebtii;*





I looked at him.


HE LOOKED HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!! SO HOOT! BIL DISHDASHA!!!!!!!


baghaittt amoooootttt:p





He looked amaziinnnngggg, kila 3ala ba3tha from his smile, scent, look, body, and every little detail that he carries. AAHHH!!:*





We talked and talked.


Then it wasn't awkward anymore.





Jawan:7amady tathkir shkint bagoulik awal :p?


Mohammed:la bas shno?!;p


Jawan:abaih fashla isma3;p


Mohammed:asma3:p


Jawan:osh isma3 ou int sakit inzain?!





He looked at me.





Jawan:3ad rid bala stihbaal!:p


Mohammed:inzainn!;p


Jawan:yala 3ad its my day be good pleaasee *puppy eyes*


Mohammed:7alaaat'ha;* mn 3younii ;*


Jawan:ashwa;p


Mohammed:bas 3ad ha 3ogob ma nitzawaj kaifi asawi feech ely abeeh!:p


Jawan:oho eskiitt:p


Mohammed: hahaha:p golai golaii!


Jawan: laiman enta kint za3lan 3alay 3an salfat elshalaih kint asalim 3ala omi ou omik chan egoloun "enzawijha 3ogob mohammed inshallah" takhayal?!:P


Mohammed:enzain al7een shtabeen?!:p





I stared at him.





Jawan:wallaa lw mo ga3deen chan al7een 3araft shasawi feek:p


Mohammed:ahaha, t'hadid ba3ad janjan:p


Jawan:osh:p


Mohammed:la7tha galaw 3OGOB!?::P


Jawan:eh thats the point ya3nie ma kanaw bizawjouna:O


Mohammed: eh :O


Jawan:tit6anaz wiya wayhik?!:P


Khalti: mohammed yalah yuma bnamshii..


Jawan&Mohammed: OOOOFFFFFFF !!







As soon as they went out Tala and Jawa came running downstairs.


Tala&Jawa: SH9AAAARRR?!
Jawan:ana bafham, shno film sh9aar? Ya3ne tizawajna? bas yaw w ra7aw!
Mama: eh yuma 7abeebtii ma tadreen sh9aar!
Jawan:sh9aar?

Mama: magdar akhaleech trou7een 3ani al7een ou entay ba3dich lail7een la khal9a jam3a wala khal9a shay ou ohwa 3ala ma yistiqir yabeelkom sina bas khi6ba!
Jawan:ohhh okk..


I acted normal. Ya3nie shno SINA! WAYIIDDD:(..
I have no idea what happened then, I was in my own thoughts. I was thinking why not now? I don't want to wait any longer.


Jawan: eh mama! Who's the other guy ely khi6abni?!
Mama: ehh yuma hatha Barrak Al-Flani khosh walad bas ba3ad shasawi giltlihom mako ni9eeb !


Remember Barak? Mohammed's friend? The one who called me?
Yes that guy!


Jawan: oh 9j !


Tala looked at me and laughed.
Mama started talking and talking about things that have nothing to do with me which made sure that she's really not thinking about letting me get married at this time. I got pissed off and I went to my room.


1 message recieved.
7amady;*
7abebti laiman tkhal9een digeelii..


I washed up, got dressed into my pj's, and called him.


Mohammed:ma ra7 ekhalouna nitzawaj al7een..
Jawan:yeaah mama just told me.
Mohammed: Allaah kareemm..


Kan za3laan:(
Khalti dashat 3ala Mohammed when he was talking to me,

Khalti: haa tkalim mno 6ali3 ilsa3a cham?:p
Mohammed:akalim 9aa7bii
Khalti:eh salim 3alaih:p wila agoulik 3a6ni a7acheeh..

and she took the phone from him.

Khalti:alooo.. Janjan adri intayy!:p
Jawan:alooo!:p
Khalti:walla entaw lathnain shal 3iyara:p tsk tsk tsk
Jawan:hehheheheh
Khalti:yuma 7abeebti elyoom et'hableennn! sh7alatiichh!
Jawan:mashkouura entay sh7alatich walla!
Mohammed:enzain khala9 yuma:p
Khalti:eskit zaiin:p, alooo!
Jawan:halla khaltii
Khalti:ashoufa za3lan hatha mo 3ajibkom 7achi inzawijkom 3ogob..
Jawan:laa 3ajibnii:p
Khalti:tgi9een 3alayy:p, malna ela inzawijkom al7een..
Mohammed: ehh ehhh hatha a7san 7all:p
Khalti:ana bakhith rayha mali shighel feek!
Jawan:hehe, ely etshoufeena 3adii!:p
Khalti:khala9 ana akalim omiich!
Mohammed: HIYYAAAAAA !!
Khalti:i3gil ga3da akalimha, waih ma minik fayda yala 7abebti ma3a elsalama!
Jawan:ma3a elsalama:p

And she went out.

Mohammed:asiiiifff a7rijatnii:p
Jawan: hahhahaa:p laaa ana a7ib khalti
Mohammed:enzain 7ibeeha. omi 7ata ana a7ibha;p
Jawan:enzain 7ibha ma geltlik la t7ibha
Mohammed:bas entay shakakteenii ib 7ubi laha;p
Jawan:enzain kaifik hatha 7ubik ana sh3alay?;p
Mohammed:bas hathii omi agoulich 7ubi laha ma tit9awirain shkithr..;p
Jawan:adri itha radait 3alaik ma ra7 inkhali9:p
Mohammed:la trideen a7san:p
Jawan:LA LA ! TADRI ANA BANAM !! ATHAIITTNIIII *dala3 tone*
Mohammed:shloun shloun?:p
Jawan: yaa rabiii !!
Mohammed:3alaiich;*




We continued talking and talking.......












UNTIL


























SUDDENLYYY !!!!























JAWAAA:

















GUESS WHAT?!??!?!?
































JAWAN:WHAT?!


























JAWA: YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!





She started jumping and dancing arounndd !!








JAWAN:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!





I danced around with her. Then we stopped and looked at my phone. We bursted out laughing! Mohammed was on the line! Fashla:$





Jawan: Aloo?!


Mohammed: AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA !





I can hear his laugh! He was laughing his heart out! OMG FASHLAA!!!!:$





Jawan and Mohammed are happily married now. Yet, their not thinking about having babies, until they finish their studies. Mohammed graduated from uni as an engineer and inshallah Jawan is after him:p!





They're living peacefully in this amazing apartment in Yarmouk.. Mohammed is 23 and Jawan is 19. Really cute couple aren't theyy?!:p








And ofcourse Mohammed would never stop annoying Jawan..











Mohammed: BO JANJAN!:P


JAWAN: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!:P




















THE ENDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!:D



ma arwa3aaakkk
a3jab ou aghrab mn elkhayaaaal
malakt kil si7r iljamaal
sa7artiny, malaktiny khalaitiny bas atba3ak
aktib kalam, as'har manam, ou lama ashoufik asma3ak
ghayirtiny ib la7that
malaktni ib la7that
khalaitiny ashtaag li3ounik ib la7that
sa7artiny
ma arwa3akkk
malaktinyy
ma ARWAAAA3AAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!:*****
enta elethara ou enta elsikoon
ou ajmal 3ibara wajmal jenoonn !!
ely entitharta sneen shifta ou ligaita feeek
allaah 3ala dinyaaak walla ya 3umrii 3alaiiikk!!:*

MA ARWA3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!:***














........





ENJOOOYYY;;))))


Inshallah 3ijabkom?!:D

I would like to thank every single person who commented on my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading my story.
You were the ones who let me complete my story:*
I finished my story wa'akheeraan!:P
I have alot of ideas for a new story, but you guys i need your help? You want serious stuff wila li3ib ou hal sowalif?! wila you want another true story?! Just tell me what you think cause I have alot of things in mind. And I have a really big imagination ya3nie I love stuff like making up things:p! I just need to know what you would like to read. Do you want murder?AKKHH!:* a7ib hal sowalif:p! Taboun shay khayali like being kidnapped? :p
Running away with the love of your life?!;p

Tell me what you think:P

Don't you think that i'm spoiling you guys 3ala hal posts?!:p
2 POSTS IN ONE DAY AND AN EXTRA LONG ONE!:P

LOL! ENJOOOOOOOOYYYYYY;)))
I LOVE YOU GUYYYSSS:***





19 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

<3 i love happily ever after

identity said...

awww cute u got married:D

i LOVED ur story:D
loving the post:D

yes yes something crazy for ur next story:D

Rawan said...

7asafa 5ali9at hal story 7addy 7abaitha...bas yalla can't wait for the next you have for us

The Truth said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth said...

Ana bakhith ra7tyyy baktiib alf comment! coz wallah you desrve it;;**

The Truth said...

Akkhh! always.be! you know how stories have different effect on people? like you would read a story and enjoy it, bs it wouldn't change anything in your life?!
WELL YOURS ISN'T! wallah it changed my point of view! I thought love like this doesn't exist! But now! AKH! I believe in love! I NEVER NEVER EVEERR EVERRR believed in love! Best wishes for you and your marriage;;***** o enshallah togethr for ever! o if you want kids enshallah your kids will be just as amazing as you are! o enshallah they will make you proud! WAYYY GALBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! wallah I'm so close to tearss!!! way way waayyyy!!!!! I'm soo happyy for you wallaaahhh;;***********

The Truth said...

And as for the coming story ,, uummm!! Well,,entay shoufay what you're reallyy goood at! o I will love whatever you post;;***

o enshallah running away with your love (A)!
7ilfay:P? LOL! madryy madryy kaifiich! wallah I will enjoy it;;**

FMA said...

Yaaaay!!
Allah itamem 3alaikum:*
Awal ma grait ur married 9ar feeni el 7imdillah,
cuz u really deserve it.
how many years have it been?..

Can't wait for the new story..

Love you

caramela said...

Wooooooooooooooooooow wanasaaaa ;D
ya3ni ur married now ?!
OMG i cant belive how cutte ur story is o allah itamim 3alaikum o i7abib mabainkum o i7afthkum o ikhalekum 7ag ba3ath ;*****


Abii true love story ;D

D* said...

loved ure storyy<3
im sure what ever your next story is itll be amazing !!!
thanks for posting 2wice 2day :*:*

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay happy ending :P wanasa you made my day !!!!!! and i think you should do ya3ni a story bss moo 5yaleya ya3nie nabeha like a real life madri shloon afahmich :P ya3ni a story we can relate too :P elmohim i loved the story loveee yoooooooou
um flfola

Madliar said...

us posts have never gone down below 100% perfect !!
and my one word that i keep using when i comment A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

wallah 3ajeeeeb !! ;D thnkuu wallah i enjoyed reading it "bu janjan " :P
I LOVE UU <3<3
saroona;**

Madliar said...

ur*

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THE STORY!! mashallah!! And its true 9a7? And its about you 9a7? ;p
Inshallah allah layfaregkum and keep ur relationship strong cus its really hard to find true love these days!
How about you write a love story of a stalker? Hmm just thinking ;p
ay shay minch 7ilo
thx again ;*
A

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

SusiQ:Yes<3

identity:Thank you:*

Rawan:ou ana 7abaitich:*

The Truth:Thank you:* walla you made my day:*
ALLAAAH WALLA WANASTEENII:D:**
LOL, ashwa you believe in love now:p
Entay elamazing wallaa:*** ya 7abeebtiii hehehe:p
Walla I'm happier:D
LOOOOOL!:P yeah mn 9jich?!:P tara fee yin7ashoun wiya their love:P lol! ;**
love you!!:*

N:ajma3een ya rab;*
a year ila:p, hehe:p
Iloveyoumore;*

caramela:YES:P
7abeebti ajma3een ya rab;***

D*:7abeebtii you deserve it:*

um flfola:yes:p hehe, 7abeebti thank you wayid and i love you more wallaa;**
enshallahh;)

saroona:HAHA:P lool tha7akteeni 3ala bu janjan:P hehe, thanks wayid wallaa:**
ILOVEYOUMUCHMORE:*

A:YES IT IS:P
7abeebti ajma3een ya rabbb;**
lool enshallahh;)
ya 7illwiiichh wallaa;**
entay ely thank youu!!:*

Blue lilies;* said...

waiiii cuuteeee;***
alah itmammem inshalah:*
alah ikhalikoom hag ba3ath

7awoory ;*** said...

a5aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih...
a7ebich...
;****************

Anonymous said...

Allah itammem 3laikom ya rab ;* o iy5aleekm 7ag ba3a'9 7adiy 7bait ur story :D mashAllah al7een cham 9arlikom mn ma tizawjtw?

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

bluelilies:thankyou ajma3een ya rab;*

7awoorryy;*
ana amoot 3alaiich;*

anony:ajma3een ya rabb;*
thank youu;*
elaaa sina!! thank youu:*

Powered by Blogger.