Saturday, February 6, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 25:*

I think i'm losing you guys:(, 9a7?!

Goulaw laaa:'( ..

Wain your comments?:( Ma7ad 9ayir ecomment:(.


.....

I got in the chalet, it was dark and scary. I tried to find the lights but i couldn't find them. I used my mobile to walk around. I can feel that someone was behind me I acted normal cause I knew it was 7amady.

I got my mom's stuff and was about to turn around until I felt those huge, masculine arms wrap around.

Jawan: aayy ayy ayyy ..

I was trying to get away but I couldn't he was so strong.

Mohammed: 3awartich?

Jawan: laish gelt ay ya3nie al3ab wiyak?!

Mohammed: gal3a.. allaaaah ree7tich tyanin yal khaysa

Jawan: ohh, now ana ilkhaysa? ok, by the way ma ashouuff

Mohammed: entay a7la khaysa.. yalla i'll guide you.

Jawan: ely egool enta tshouuf..

Mohammed: 3ashanich kil shay y9eer..

We were on the seaside by now..

Jawan: now i can see you can let go

Mohammed: mabii

Jawan: shouuf mama ou khalti ga3deen mnak hidnyy

Mohammed: zaiin zaiinn..

Jawan: sorry;* , la7tha enta laish la7ignyyy ?;p

Mohammed: kaifi shalaihna intay ily yaya;p

Jawan: ok ana ray7a yala byee..:)

and i was about to cross to our shalaih until he pulled me in to his shalaih.

Jawan: mohammed mama al7een tdawirny shfeek?!

Mohammed: ma feeni shay may9eer tig3ideen wiyay ya3ni?

His phone rang.

Mohammed: khala9 rou7ayy;p

Jawan: ok;s, a9lan mn gal ina i'm gonna stay.

Mohammed: ta3alay

and he pulled me.

He answered.

Mohammed: alo, ha khalood, walla ana bel shalaih wainkom entaw? eh mo giltlik banam 3ind ahali ma ra7 ayi 3indikk, shluun la yuba! mn 9ijik? rou77 zaiin ana nagi99 ! yala tislam 7abeebi matga9irr ! salim !

Jawan: khalni aroo7:(

Mohammed: daluu3aa;*

Jawan: 3adii..

Mohammed: 3adi bas etha wiyay..

Jawan: bas wiyak;*

Mohammed: mo bas fech elnoom goomay yala namay..

Jawan: yallahh bye , ti9ba7 3ala khair.. ;*

Mohammed: lail7een ma tabeen tnameen 3indiii;p

Jawan: byyeee;p!

I gave my mom her stuff and went to bed.

1 message recieved.
7amady;*
7abeebti i miss you already;*
tara ana rayi7 shway ou rad.

To:7amady;*
i miss you much more;*
take care, i love you;*

1 message recieved.
7amady;*
ana akthar jawani;*
tagha6ay;***

And I went to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

Jen: jawani wake up mama say wake up por pood in shalaih her priend next door.. and dis one boy he downstair wait por you, bery handsome.

Jawan: shhshhhshshh..

Jen: ok

and she went downstairs.

Mohammed: where is jawan?

Jen: she say come up !

Yes she did that. 7mara mo?

Mohammed had no idea what was going on. I went to the bathroom before he came in

I was in the bathroom and i could hear a masculine voice. I thought it was khalood so i ran out of the bathroom with my mini shorts and sleeveless spongebob shirt and hugged him.

Turned out to be mohammed.

Mohammed: 7alat'ha;*

Jawan: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOHAMMEDDDDDD!!! BARAAAAAA!!

and he went outside thought that something was wrong.

From behind the door.

Mohammed:shfeechh?!

Jawan: shno shfeenii?? DASH 3ALAY IL DAARR:O SHLABSA ANA !

Mohammed: hathi galatlii jen madri jenny

Jawan: AWAREEHAA !!

I can hear him laughing.

Jawan: yal khayis maytha7ik ..

I finished changing and went out and found him bil9ala that was infront of my room.

Mohammed: emshay ghadaa.

We went to their shalaih

ANDD...




........






...













......







GUESS WHO?!

I'll tell you bachir;p

...

Enjooyy;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaish bacheer :( :( post nooooooooooooow plzzzzzz
amby el 5dama maynoona LOOOOOOOOL

um flfola

Anonymous said...

NORAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
yala next post!!
and no u didnt lose us;p
keep up the great work...akeed ako wayed silent readers bas sometimes we're too lazy to comment or maybe nkoon day5een..hehe :D

Anonymous said...

today awal marra agra qi9etich oo etha gilt ena ehya 3ajeeba fa shway walla enha khayaleyaaaaa mashalla your so great oo i hope that i have my own 7amadyy allah yikhalech 7aga oo ykhalii 7agich ;p
love you ;*

Cowii;*

caramela said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ur stoory mo bs amazing ila fooog ilamazing i looved it garaitha youm kaml mjabla my phone then lap ;p bs 7adaa 3ajeeebaaaa ;D
7amadyich 7ada zooqaa alllaaah i5alee liich yarabii o itamim 3alaich ;**

i think the evil noura was in there shalai :@!!!!
cant wait for the next post ;D

Rawan said...

laykoon his cousin il 5aysa...well yalla naby il next post:P

The Truth said...

e3jibatny "ecommet" :P!
Hahaha, Amaziing post! loving it more and more by the moment! aahhh!

;*

Madliar said...

no u didnt love we're here wallah we are bs i wasnt bl deerah so mu ra'9y e9eeer comment fa ma gedart i only read it mn my bb o bs ;( srry love <3 :*
bs "ecomment" hathy a3jaab mnha mako xD fe9alt 3alaiha LOOL
el post 3ajeeeeb keep posting and i promise i'll comment eb all up coming posts =D
bs ur story 9ij 9ijjj 3ajeeeba

bs la7'9a mno elyy yaah !!! goolaaayyy

saroona;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola: i just posted:p
LOL:P yes she is!

Anony1: LOL:P
7abebti:*

Cowii: 7ayaaatiiii:**
LOOL enshalah you find your own 7amady;* hehe
I love you much more;*

caramela: 7abeebti entay el3jeeba and amazing;*
thank you ;* ajma3een enshallahh!
LOl, just posted;)

Rawan:lol;p

The Truth: LOOOL!:P
and i'm loving you more and more;*

Madliar:LOOOOOOOL:p e6la3at la shi3ouriyan!:P tha7akteeni 3ala rou7yy hehehe:p
7abeebti elmohem you're liking it;)
Inshallahh;)
entay el3ajeeba;)

Powered by Blogger.