Thursday, February 4, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 23:*

As I promised another post li3younkom;*

and i have a question:p
7ag ilbloggers:p!

shloun a7i6 this thingy on the side that has the links of other blogs?:$

hehe:p, love you all:*
......

Awal mara chethy 7amad esawii feeniii.. maybe you think that I over reacted bas if you have some1 like him you wouldn't want to leave him a minute. And that's a really bad thing..

Mohammed: tabcheen ou ana mawjoud?

Jawan: ta7girny bedoun sibab laish? shsawaitlik? 3ashan brou7i? *gasp* matrid 3ala my msgs wala calls ta7giirrr,, ouu *gasp* nafsiyyyaaa! tis2alny tabcheen ou ana mawjoud?

He took me to his car. Ma kan yabi a7ad eshoufna. He put me in the back seat and drove off.

After a while he stopped and climbed in the back next to me.

Mohammed: 7abeebtii..

Jawan: ridnyy, shno 7abeeebtiii waaay !!!

Mohammed: ana asifff.

Jawan: la ta3al bachir ta2asafffff !! MABII!

Mohammed: a7acheech 3adil al7een ana, khala9 ok.

He opened the door..

Jawan: la7thaaa, wain rayi77?!

Mohammed: mo ma tabeen? Khala9 ana rayi77 ..

Jawan: shno? tkhaleenii brou77ii? waaay ..

Mohammed: akhaleech entay brou7ich?

I cried. Tears were rolling down for no reason, I couldn't breath e i had no idea why i was crying.

He closed the door and pulled me to his lap. My head was on his chest.

Mohammed: 7abeebti walla ma kan qa9di, walla ana asiifff ma7ib ashoufich za3lana, tadreen ghalatich 3indii! shloun aza3lich!

I stopped crying.

Jawan: ok

Mohammed: bas ok? al7een kil hal kalam ok? mashi mashi;p

Jawan: tara enta mazaji ha !

Mohammed: ok

I gave him this look.

Mohammed: 7alaaaaat'haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;***

GALBIIIIII KHAFAAAAAAAAAAGGGG!!!!!!:( :****

I cried again.

Mohammed: laish tabcheeen!?

Jawan: wai3 laish ana a7ibiik...

He looked at me.

Jawan: shtabiii;p

Mohammed: tadreen enich mazajiya.

Jawan: ok !

Mohammed: Jawanii ..

He said it in his most amazing voice..

Jawan: hmm?

Mohammed: la tqaldeen ..

Jawan: yyyyy 7amadyyy !!!:(

Mohammed: haha:p 3youuuunaaaa !!!:*

Jawan: allah ykhaleeek la tyanini !

Mohammed: tadreeen eni amoott 3alaich wila la? tadreeen enich wentay tith7ikeen wintay tabcheen wintay m3a9ba bkil ila7wal tyanineeen?!;*

AAAAAAAAAKHHHHH !!!!

Yilomoni 7abeebii feek 9ara7a qimat ilraw3a
w ana walla mn shiftick dakhalt ib galbi ibsirr3aa
ma9adagt ana lageek a7ibik ou a3shigik ou abeek
ana ya 3umri lw tadri ana majnwn walla feek
wa7ashni 9ootik ib guwa ou 7ibik ib dakhili juwaa
ou galbi 9ar ta7t amrik ou ent ely tabeeh sawaaaa;****

Jawan: ana a7ibiiik akthaaarrr wallaa;*
hehe !

We sat there looking at eachother, he had his hands around me.

Mohammed: mabi ahidich, 7adich dafya ou ree7tich tyanin..

Jawan: ok la tafqi9ni bas;p

I kissed his cheek.

Mohammed: akh ba3ad wa7daa;*

Jawan: la

Mohammed: a7san ba3adddd

and he kissed me on my cheeks 9araw 7umiirr

Jawan: aaay mohammed 3awartnyy :(

Mohammed: a7san 3ashan mara thanya tismi3een el kalam;p

And I kissed him.

Mohammed: ba3aaddd galbiii:***


Ayoooh galbii 3alaik iltaaaaaa3
mayi7timil ghaibtik wala laila;***

Jawan: tadri ini kint bagoulik shay bas inta sawait feeni chethy elyoom fa mabi agoolik;p

Mohammed: 3adi mo laziim;p

Jawan: a7san ba3aadd;p

The thing was about "inzawijha 3ogob mohammed" that thing:p. Sta7ait arou7 agoula:p! So, I wasn't really gonna tell him.

Mohammed: enzaiin namay 3indina ilyoom;p

Jawan: shno wa7id mn elrabi3?

Mohammed: eee 3adi bo janjan entaaii:p

Jawan: osh;p

Mohammed: hehe;p ba3ad chabdii;* entay elzain kila;* Jawani entayy;* maltyyyy anaa;**

..
Enjooyy;)








6 comments:

D* said...

awwww theyre so cutee <3
waiting for the next post ,,make it long pweez :P

FMA said...

Waaay:*
I love u both together;*
Allah itamem 3alaikum inshallah.

The Truth said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
ok awal shay 7asafa! I wanted to be the first :( ma 3alaih enshallah next time ,,
Wayy wayyyy waayyyy I MELTED! tadreen etha 9ij e9er feny chithyy .. AQASHYYY:p!! I swear:p

I don't know how you guys are now ,, bs enshallah you're great o allah ekhaleekom 7ag ba3ath;* I'm afraid someone might envy you;*

The Truth said...

And btw ... the answer to your Q .. you go to layout .. o itro7een on the right, fee add gadget, o choose blog list ;)

That Perfect Someone said...

you two are just so adorable! <3
and thank god you made up! :p
loved the post =D

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

D*: Sure;)

N: 7abeebti;* Thank you wayid !
Ajma3een ya rab..

The Truth: LOOL!:p Inshallah:p
Hehe, mn 9ijiich? that was my first time walla baghait amoott ana;p
Il7amdila we're great;p 7abebti;* thank you ajma3een inshallah;*
Inshallahh laa:(

THANK YOU!:D

That Perfect Someone: 7ayati:*
lol:p
thank you!

Powered by Blogger.