Sunday, February 7, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 26:*

It was ilkhaysa Noura:(.

Jawan: WOW what an amazing day.

Mohammed: 3ashani ma 3alaich mnha

I said hi to everyone and sat down. Mohammed sat across me with his cousin, Abdullah, and Noura was sitting with them. I was talking to Jawa until Noura called me to sit with them.

Noura: mm, jawan ta3alay la t6oufich sowalifnaa

Jawan: la i'm ok here, thanks

Chiny digart'ha ? Maskeena:p.

I looked at Mohammed, he was holding back his laugh. Abdullah his cousin has this weird look all the time, madri shfeeh kila ikhiz.

I excused myself cause noura laughs and she slightly hits mohammed you know that type? ya3nie tabi t7irny! I went to our shalaih. I sat outside. Five minutes later ila il7illwa noura yayatli ihya 3abdula and mohammed. Mohammed was ahead of them.

Mohammed: shfeech?

Jawan: ma feni shay, bas maleeqa bint khaltik

Mohammed: ma 3alaich mnha stansayy

She came.

Noura: ha jawan shfeech ga3da barah hni?

Jawan: dakhil QAMTA hni wayid wayid a7san.

Noura: eh wentay 9aja 3ayal bnig3ad wiyach

and she grabbed a seat and was about to sit.

Noura: if thats ok with you?

GOD, why does she have to act this innocent jidam mohammed:@ AKRAHA! Why is she so sweet when he's around.

Jawan: yeahh sure.

Noura: eh 9a7 ma 3arafnach 3ala abdullah he's wild khali 7amad.

Jawan: hi

and we shook hands.

Abdullah: ahlaan, sam3een 3anich kil khair *wink*

Ok?

Jawan: 9ij? mn mno?

and I looked at Mohammed, he had this wierd look. I didn't get what was going around.

Abdullah: akeed mn noura ma ghairha *another wink*

Ok shfee hatha?

I smiled a fake smile and looked away.

1 message recieved.
7amady;*
la ta36eena wayh

To:7amady;*
lol, nikta. Shfee hatha?

1 message recieved.
7amady;*
maytha7ik ma 3alaich mnaa.

To:7amady;*
Embala, etha7ik:p
ok!

Noura: hiday mobilich w imshay wiyay:p

Shfeeha hathy! Jad walla mara san3a mara devil mara khyas mara sweet she's everything.

Wayid m6ay7een limyana a7na?!:)

We were walking on the beach, there were these guys who were staring. After finding Mohammed I wouldn't care if a guy was hot or anything.

Noura: shiftay ily labis aswad?

Jawan: eee?

Noura: he's mine, don't try anything.

Jawan: so you think I would walk around and flirt with guys? 3alaich siteen alf 3afya ekhthay ely wiya ba3ad

Noura: laaaaaaaa:p shfeech I mean it in a good way.

Her phone rang.

Noura: ohwa ohwa.!

And she went to aside, I couldn't hear what she was saying. I went back to the shalaih and sat with mohammed and abdullah.

Mohammed: wain noura?

Jawan: on the phone

and i pointed at the beach and turned my head until i see her with that guy.

Mohammed and abdullah got up and ran up to her.

Laiman 9ar ilwath3 boxat ou 6ragat ou shoutat:p
So they had a fight. I got scared lay3awroun 7amady.

Then that dude ran off with his friends. YAAY ! 7amady is a hero:p

Noura came running and she hugged me. W A I I I I 3 .

Mohammed: mno hal 7aywan hatha? *furiously*

and for some reason he wasn't looking at noura he was looking at me.


....
Enjoy;))

I guess another post tonight:p!

10 comments:

R;* said...

FIRST !! ;p
I just read ur blog ams oo 2day khala9t hehehe .. Ur story is amazing and i like 7amad !! ;p oo u r cute lama i6africh a7ib chithy .. allaah ikhaleeekum 7ag ba3ath inshallaa ;***
LOVE YOU ;***

FMA said...

KHARA FEEHA!

Madliar said...

3RRRDDDDD !!! ;p brb gonna read

Anonymous said...

ahhh nabii ba3add latwagfeen;P!
bass walla 7adkom zouqaaa..allah i5aleekom 7ag ba3ath inshaalla oo itamim 3laikom;**
oo haal danaa wain matroo7een tilgainha:@@
iffff kilish makoo shi'3il '3air ina tida5all mabainkomm??!? iff it7irrr!!
lol ishta6aitt 7aiil!!
post sooonn;)!

Madliar said...

waiiii3 hathy mal 6ragaaat !! tara if ur missing a7ad ekafe5ha ...i have license to kill !! i caan do it for u !! :@ iff waaaii3 ba6a chabdy le7maraaaaaa !! uuuggghhhhh

saroona;**

caramela said...

waaaay itb6 ilchaaabd :@ akeed galatlaa ina hatha yayny yabi ikalm jawan !!! swalifha 5oo ihya bs itdwrlaha shai 3ashan itgithiha !!!

cant wait for the next post ;**

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

R;*: 3asa doum;*
lol, 7abeebti;*
ajma3een ya rab!
I love you more:*

N: ou bas?:p

Anony: Lol, enshallahh!:p
ya galbi, ajma3een ya rab;*
LOL, its noura:p , eh sheftay shlouunn!:( YY 7ADHAA:@
just did;)

Madliar: 6ragaaat ou bas?:p LOOOL, PLEAASEE DO;)
wayid!!! 3ayal ana shagouul?!:(

caramela: LOOOL!:P eehh 7mara hathyyy !! lw ayeebha ihni yoom wanasa 9ar :p!
;***

Rawan said...

ee naby another post il youm please:P

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Rawan: I just posted:p

The Truth said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!! Nwairaa hathyyyyyyy KALBAAA:p! sorry 3al kilma! bs waii3! 7addyy mitnarfuza minha :P! o LOOOL Maskeena wallah entay kalaiteeha xD! ma 3alaih ma 3alaih xD

;*

Powered by Blogger.