Monday, February 8, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 31:*

Mohammed: eeh hehe:p!

Jawan: wayid mistanis ? Laish ma tgouli?!

Mohammed: laish ma astanas?

Jawan: la'ani gilt laa !

Mohammed: SHNO!?

Jawan:LAAAAA!!!

Mohammed:afaa!

Jawan:i mean eh i want you bas gilt la i thought a7ad thany ! abaih khal agoul 7ag mama!



I ran to her room.



Jawan: MAMA LAAAA!!

Mama: BISMILAA! Shfeech?

Jawan:mama mno kha6ibny?

Mama:la mo ma tabeen?!

Jawan:mama yalah!

Mama:Mohammed Al-Flani

Jawan: MA GHAIRA WILD KHALTI SHAIKHA?!

Mama: eh shfeech?!

Jawan EHH EHH MAMA ABEH!



I stopped.



Mama was laughing so hard.



Jawan:Mama I mean its ok!

Mama: 3abalich ma adri?:p ahaha yuma walla kibartay!



I blushed.



Jawan: GOD MAMA! SHNO SHNO TADREEN?!:p

Mama: a3ariiff el7ob hatha!:p

Jawan: MAMA!;p

Mama:khala9 9aar:p yayeena on Thursday!

Jawan:SHNO?! Laish ma gelteeelyy LA LA ! ma zahabt, ma sawait, mako may9eer mama ga3da asawi hatha ou hathak ou madri shno ou entay laish sha7aga ou mn meta ana madrii LAAA!!!!!:(



I panicked. I started saying stuff that don't make sense at all.



Mama:shiftay ilbab?!

Jawan:eh

Mama:6il3ay:p

Jawan: Mama I need you !

Mama: 7abeebti atghashmar wiyach !



I hugged her and cried. I have no idea what was going on with me.



Mama: mako ila ilkhair 7abeebtti:*



She said these comforting words, that made me feel she's back to me once again.



I went to my room, found msgs and missed calls from 7amady;*.



I called him. After the first ring he answered.



Mohammed:Sh9aar?

Jawan:you're coming on Thursday?

Mohammed: eh! :D

Jawan: abaiiiihh !! *sniff*

Mohammed:shfeech?

Jawan:akhaaffff..

Mohammed:ou ana mawjoud?

Jawan:madryy

Mohammed:7abeebti i'm with you;*

Jawan:i'm so happy

Mohammed: walla mo kithery, yaba3dy entay:*

Jawan: a7ibiik;*

Mohammed:amoot 3alaich:*

Jawan:ana banam too much action for one day:p

Mohammed:ahaha:p yalah ti9bi7een 3ala khair;*

Jawan:ou enta mn ahala;*



We hung up and I called Tala straight away.



Tala:aloo!

Jawan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Tala: SHNO SHNO!?

Jawan:MOHAMMED IS COMING ON THURSDAAAY !!

Tala:FOR?

Jawan: MY HAND!!!:D

Tala:why the hell does he want your hand?:S

Jawan:YAL GHABIYA HE WANTS TO MARRY ME!!!!

Tala: AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jawan: YES AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!



The whole call was that way:p.



And I went to bed.



...

Enjoy;)

Sorry 3al kha6;$
ra7 arid 3ala your comments later on;*
and this is such a short post so Inshallah another one today:*
I love you guys walla;* thanks for the amazing comments from the most amazing readers;*

11 comments:

Rawan said...

now this post i can read:P

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

LOL:P Sorry:$

D* said...

YAYAAYAYAY!!!!!
IT WAS SHORT:(
WAITING FOR THE OTHER 1 2DAY :p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

yeaaah i know:p
hehe, enshallahh;)

Anonymous said...

loooooool el poost 3ajeeb o yetha7ik yala yala were waiting for the next pooost love it :P

love yooooou
um flfola

FMA said...

Hehe 3ad elyoum 56bat my cousin;p tawa dash kha6eebha..
Your engaged!!! Ya3ni tzawajtaw?:D yaaaaay!!
How old are u in the awal ma in5a6abtay?

caramela said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WANAASAAA UR GETTING MARRIED ;D

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola: lol:p i love you too;*

N: lol 9ij? gouleelaha mabrook;* hehe:p we have to wait and see:p
I was 19 :D

caramela:we'll have to see:p

Anonymous said...

waait is that a real story ???
um flfola

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola: yes it's my story!:P

The Truth said...

YA WAILYYYY!! Ana ma 9adagt enna finale :(!! Wayy I can't wait to read the finale :p ,, which I will read right now:P ,, LOL brb :p

o ambaaiihh amaaziinnng ppoosstttt bamouuutt! way kalpy e2awernyyy :P! ay accent hatha :P? LOL! Any waayyy.. I'm so jumpy 7addyy bagra il-finalee.. see you thereeee;;;****

Powered by Blogger.