Sunday, February 7, 2010

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 28:*

so, I noticed I have ALOT of spaces in my posts which made me think that I write very long posts:p! Which is khayis:p
So, I'll just change colors;*

Dedicated to um flfola:*

.......





LATER THAT NIGHT:

Jawan:mama ana ray7a atmasha, taben shay?!
Mama: la mama bas deeray balich.
Jawan: Inshallah.

And I went out running. It was freezing out there. I was wearing this light shirt, black legging, and my hot pink hunter rainboots.
I was calling 7amady, until I bumped into this big thing, and fell on the sand. It was Abdullah.

Jawan: oops, sorry I should have watched where I was going.
Abdullah: 3adii shda3wa 7ayach *wink*
Jawan: whats up with you with this winking?!

I can't believe I just said that!

Abdullah: mm, so you noticed?
Jawan: sure I did!
Abdullah: just so you know, itha abi shay akhtha barda mbarida. *wink*
Jawan: huh?

and by that he walked away.
Seriously, shfee hatha?! ana naq9ita?!
He gave me his back and I turned and looked at him as he disappeared in the distance.





BOO!



Jawan: HHHHHHHHH !!!!
Mohammed: smila 3alaiich:*
Jawan: wagaftt galbiii !!
Mohammed: shfeech shit6al3een!?
Jawan: umm..

I thought should I tell him.

Jawan: la wala shay.
Mohammed: I know you're hiding something bas yalah imshayy;)
Jawan: hell no, 3ala wain?
Mohammed: imshayy zain !!

We got into his car, he started the engine.

Jawan: mohammed yeah bagoulik shay.
Mohammed: goulay

He turned to look at me,

Jawan: not that important kamil soog !
Mohammed: elmohem?
Jawan: ok:p , mmm, so msa3a ou ana yayatlik I bumped into Abdullah you know your cousin.

When he heard his name he turned all the way.

Mohammed: mmmhmm,
Jawan: so, ba6 chabdi mn elyom ou ohwa bas eqoumiz (is this a word?!:p) fa geltla sorry ina da3amta chan egoul 3adi 7ayach ou qimaz ! tinarfazt chan agoula ina shfeek ou enta taqmiz and stuff like that, and he left me with this statement and i don't know if its a statement "itha abi shay akhtha barda mbarida" and you know a wink and walked away!
Mohammed: khaleeha 3alay..
Jawan: ana giltlik 3ashan mabi achathib 3alaik mo 3ashan etrou7 etsawii shayy !! YY !!
Mohammed: Jawan
Jawan: na3am *dala3 tone*
Mohammed: osh:p
Jawan: yyy maleeeqqq ma7iibiik!:p
Mohammed: AKHH!

He stopped the car.

Mohammed: ayy galbi

and he had his hand on his heart.

Jawan: SHNO!?!?!?!
Mohammed: 3awartay galbi! yartheech chethy?!:p
Jawan: ana al7een 6al3a al3ab wiyak?!:p yalah ashouf sooog:p
Mohammed: 3ishtaw bu janjan:p 7athiiirrrr;* .. Bas awal shay boosaa!?
Jawan: no wayy !
Mohammed: ta7adaiinyy ?

And he started to i6ig hirin ( I forgot how to say it in english:P lol honk the horn?!:p lol!)

Jawan: LA LA !!! KHALA9 OK!
Mohammed: yalah ashouuff !

I went up to kiss his cheek, but he moved my head to his lips.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:*

a9lan ana majnounak rayi7 ni'6eer a3younak
it6aman ya 7abeebi ma feehom yishbihounakk;**

Jawan: bayiikkhh:p
Mohammed: 7alaat'hhaa ely testi7yy:*

I blushed.

Jawan: 7amadyy bas !

and i covered my face.

Mohammed: ya rabi 3alaihhaa;*

Seriously? AMOUT?!:*

Jawan: osh:p inzain yalah meta nou9al?!
Mohammed: la7tha, la7tha!
Jawan: SHNO!?
Mohammed:shlabsa entay?! Barah bard !
Jawan: I can tell!:p
Mohammed: 6al3a feeha ya3nie?!
Jawan: yes:P
Mohammed: enzain warah fee my hoodie libseeh!
Jawan: mabii, qa9ib?!
Mohammed:agool!
Jawan: zain zain!:p
Mohammed 3afya bo janjan!:p

I put it on.

Jawan: AAAHHH!! Ree7ta 7ilwa!
Mohammed: ikhthee 7alal 3alaich!
Jawan:ALAH!

We stopped and it was a bara7a.
He got out, opened my door, and opened the trunk.


Jawan: tawa bard bard:p
Mohammed: ta3alay gi3day yamii

I hopped on next to him.

Mohammed: bardaan !
Jawan: ikhith your hoodie
Mohammed: la ta3alay yami dafeenii:p
Jawan: ok, so ana ma fahamt ilnaqza:p?
Mohammed: eh kilish mo thakiya!:p
Jawan:ok i'll take that as a compliment.
Mohammed: hhaaha:*

We sat there in silence.

Mohammed: Jawani.
Jawan: hm?
Mohammed: mabeech tkhafeen wila shay bas basilich so'al!
Jawan: by that ga3id tkhaleni akhaf, shfeek?!
Mohammed: mako shay, bas a simple question.
Jawan: go ahead.
Mohammed: lw yait kha6abtich shitgouleen?


lil 3ashigeen 3youn nathrat'ha ghair elnas
tigra ma bain lijfoun ma3ani ou e7sass
ou ely yelomoni 9a3ba yeghayrouni..
aaah lw yshoufonik lw mara bi3younii;**

...
Enjoyy;)
Much better right?:p

13 comments:

HaBaHeBo said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay she'll say yes yes yes yes yes yahoooo finaly they will get married *clapping dancing* and ooh i'm fiiiiirst post 2day @ n8t plzzz *puppy face* love ya ;***

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

HaBaHeBo: Inshallah:p
LOL, I'll try Inshallah;)
I Love You More:*

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 7ADI istanast youm shift el dedication wanaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaa :P awal mara a7ad yesaweli dedication looool :P

omg 7adda raa7 tgooool yes yes yes :P yaaaaaaay w25eran (L)

loveeeeeeeee yoooooooooooooooou (L)
post soooooon please please i cant waaaaaait ]
um flfola

caramela said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow yes yes yes ;D
3jbtnii salfat il hoodie o re7ta feehaa ;$
o ilyoum maga63 ilsongs mo 9iiij booth amoot 3alaihum ( lil3ashgeen 3yun , a9lan ana majnonik ) ;**
o salfat 3abdalla ilmaleeeeg igiith :@

cant wait for the next post ;D

d* said...

AMAZING POST :* SHELL SAY YESS !!!
WAITING FOR THE NEXT POST !!! DONT TAKE LONG

Anonymous said...

amaazzzzzinngggg waiting 4 the next post!! o la7thaa i thought this was ur story!! etha its ure true story 3yal u guys r ENGAGED or MARRIED by now?!:O

Anonymous said...

akeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed yess
i dont think she needs to think about it;)
bs walla 7adkom itwansoon;**
post soon hunn;)!
-M10

identity said...

amazing post:D
im loving the story:D
i have been a bad reader BUT im still reading bes i have been busy ishwaya:(
forgive and forget?:D
loved the post....next post please:D

FMA said...

Ibya56bich:D!!?
Inshallah..
Waiting for the next post!!!

Anonymous said...

next post pls!!

Madliar said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! wanaaaaasaaaaa the story is getting much more interesting, bs jawanii has to say i'd accept to 7amadyy then the drama will begin !!! =)
bs plz e9eer ur enlarge the font my eyes were going to pop put of their place (a) so plz b shwaya ...not much :D

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola: lool:p
7abeebtii;* I LOVE YOU MOREE!!

caramela:Ehh!:p
Hehe:p!
maleeq ou bas?!:P
;*

d*:thank you:*

Anony:thank you:*
at the end i'll tell you!:p

M10:lol:p
thank you;*

identity:thank you:*
7abeebti elmohem you're liking what you're reading;)
AKEEEDD:*

N:we have to see what happens:p

Madliar:lol!:p and the story will end:p
Inshallah:*
7abeebti sorry:$

The Truth said...

Waayyyyy! ZOQAAA!! bashiiiig malabsyyy :P! ZoQaaaa!! GOULAAYY YES! YES!! 7AD OMMAAH YESSS :p!!!

yallah post soon;*

Powered by Blogger.