Friday, December 4, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 11:*

I know it's short bas a7san mn wala shayy;)


.................









At the airport there was Tala, 7abeeebtii i'll miss her;* !

and with mohammed Badir!



Jawan: ashkara mo yaya 3ashanii bas 3ashan el7abeeb;p



Tala: laa wallaa laaaa chubaii !!



Jawan: haha, chaykay wayhich bas mtan7a fee bas tfashleen.. ;p



Tala: ehh low tkalmeen mohammed entay chan 3araftay elshi3ouurr!



Yes, i didn't tell Tala that I sent him a msg!

Wallaa 7abeebtii a7ibhaa she told me everything about Badir but i just couldn't tell her about 7amady laish i didn't knoww ! I wanted him to be my own secret, i wanted to have an amazing secret! i wanted to love him with my all, but without anyone knowing !



Jawan: ehhh... enshallah yseer khaiirrr!!

So, we said our goodbyes and it was time to get on the plane.

It was Mama, Khalti Fayza, 7amady, Jawo, Azizan, 7amany, and me.. it was just us.. wanasa! ma7ad ekharib 3alaiina we were laughing ou chethy ..

So, we were on the plane and ma7ad nayiim , ou kanat el 6ayara 7ail empty. I was sitting next to 7amady, yes it was assigned that way we didn't mean it ! i was so happy. meant to be eyh??;p

I was hearing mama and Khalti esolfoun waranaa..

Khalti: 3araftayy, hind ekhti??

Mama: ehh ya7lailhaa wilahna 3alaiha wainhiii?

Khalti: walla ihya b london ma3a 3yalhaa!

Mama: 9iij? wehh 3aial zain ashwa..

Khalti: ehh bent noura ely tel3ab wiya 3yalich yoom sghaarr!

NOOOOOO:( nouuuurrrrraaaa not nouuuuuurrrrraaa!!!!!! I looked up at 7amady and he gave me a smile.. waiiiii333 9a77?!:(

Mohammed: adri ma t7ibeenha bas 3adi sta7mileeha 3ashanii ..

Jawan: enshallahh, bas bas 3ashanik tara:p

Mohammed: haha;p ok!

I smiled and looked away.

Yaakhii zouuqa hal sbayy ma agdar agoulaa laa !!

I wanted to sleep I was so tired, so, i found seat that were empty and laid down. But I didn't sleep shway wila i see mohammed coming so, i acted as if i was asleeep ! Ou ya ou la7afniii 3adiiill;( waaaaaaaay zouuqaaa!!! a7ibaaaa;(((

Then he whispered in my ear

Mohammed: tara ybayen mo naymaa.. ;p

and walked away.

I sat up and looked at him, then he turned around and flashed me a million dollar smile, and i started laughing.

We landed, got our luggage and went to the hotel.

I was so tired, I went to sleep and hoped that nothing would go wrong tomorrow when we see Noura!!!!



...

enjooyy;)

enshallah a post bachiirr;*


comments pls;*

3 comments:

7awoory ;*** said...

manabi noura manabeeha!!!
bas enshallah noithing will go wrong...
7amaaaad sweeeeeeet!!!
kaifi basameeh 7amad...
looooooooooool...
waiting for the next post ya galbi...
love u...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***********

Zaina said...

lol lazem eb kil qisa fe a "noura" type person;p way ya kerihom!

anyway, loving the story!

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7awooory: 7abeebtii elii tabeena entaii;);*
love you loads;*
;*****

Zaina: oooofff laziim kila ekharbouun!:p
and i'm loving you;*

Powered by Blogger.