Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 14:*

Previously...



Meanwhile..

Noura: shfttt b3ainiikk, laiman agoulik ma t9adignii !!

...


Mohammed: Shoufay 3ad ana a3arif Jawan 3adil fahma? ou tara entai wi9alteenii laiman 7adii, ma fee wala shay baini ou bainha ou etha kan fee shay 9adgini lani mkhayif mnich wala mn ely akbar minich .. ou in sima3t inich masaiteeha ib ay kilma wallaa la tshoufeen shay 3omrich ma shifteeh, ou ba3dainn wiyach entay ma tyouzeen?! ma kibartay??? mn ou entay sgheera ou entay 7a6a doubich ib doubha, shsawatlich ana bafhamm?? kil ma t7awil it9eer 6ayba wiyach tgoumeen ou taglbeenn?!? 3aiiibb ..

Tears filles her eyes, she has never seen this side of Mohammed.

Noura: bas wallaa el3atheem enta shift ib 3ainik tit7arash ib rifeejiik..

I felt that there was something wrong, so i paused il song but i was pretending that i was listening to my ipod.

Mohammed: cham mara agouliichh elbent mo chethy!!! e7tarmay nafsich 3aaddd !!!

She got up and ran to the elevators.

I love him. He's amazing walla. Low shno edafi3 3ani ou e3arifni 3adil ou ma yertha ay a7ad imisni ib kilma 7ata low ana kint ghal6ana idafi3 3ani bas ba3dain he talks to me alone and he tells me where i went wrong ou ena ma a3eedha ou ana alabeela kel ely yabee la2ana wallaa he's once in a life time. 3omri ma ra7 alga mithla, la ib jamala wala ib i7sasa wala ib adaba wala ib kalama il 7ilo. bas still no one is perfect.

Jawan: shfeek?

Mohammed: khalas Jawan malich shighel feeha khaleeha ou 7igreeha, ihya trou7 yimeen ou entay yisaar walla mali khilg 3awar raas.

and he walked away.

Inzain why couldn't he wait 7ag radi?? enzain khal a3arif shisalfa?!
misha 3ani ou raaa7 , he went out again wiya rab3a. I sat there not knowing what just went on, ya3ni just tell me.

I called him bas ma rad 3alay. Akeed wiya rab3a ma ra7 iridd.

3abaly i did something wrong. wallaa 7aiil za3alt ou thaag khilgy laish ma irid 3alay ou ib bbm 7ata ma irid ma3ana he reads my msg bas ma yrid. I sat there in the lobby waiting for him, i didn't even move an inch since the last time i saw him. ga3adt an6ira lain iyee. mama and khalati yaw and noura, but noura had her eyes on the floor she didn't look me in the eye. they were going out bas i wanted to wait for mohammed.

A while after he came back.
He saw me there and he knew really well that i will be waiting for him.

He looked me in the eye. When he saw me he smiled. I couldn't help but smile. He was by the door talking on the phone, shway chan iyee...


Mohammed: yalla goomay

Jawan: wain??

Mohammed: imshay wiyay malich shighel.

Jawan: laa la mohammed ou mama .. tawni agoulaha mabi ayi wiyach ou al7een a6la3 wiyakk??

Mohammed: ma 3alaiich tawni 7achaiit'ha galatly mabeeha teg3ad brou7ha 6ali3haa..

Jawan: ok then.. bas shar6 you tell me wain!

He pulled me out of the hotel qasban 3alaii , bas akeed i didn't fight back cause i really wanted to go with him.. alone. that was the first time me and 7amady go out all alone. with no one else!

We were walking around the streets quietly ..

Jawan: mohammed sh9aar?

and he told me everything.

By that i got mad, ya3nie shno wa7da itgoul 3ani chethy?

Mohammed: bas adry she was making all of that up bas 3ashan mi7tara minich wallaa ..

Jawan: 7amadyy ma 7ibhaaa

Mohammed: la t7ibeenha.. waaay 3al dalaa333;*

I blushed.
Kamalna walking so, ta3abt then we sat on these benches. ga3deen and i was looking at the stars with my head up !
I could feel his eyes on me, i looked at him and my eyes landed on his. His eyes were sparkly chethy. 7aiil kan eyanin. Mashallah his eyes eyaninoun. I can't even describe them. 7ada eshawiigg..

Jawan: shfeek??

Mohammed: ma7ad galich mn gabel inich 7ilwa.??

Jawan: mmmm, embalaa wayiiiidd;p

Mohammed: hehehe, 3ad 9digaww.

Jawan: a7ad galik inik you're the most attractive guy on earth??

Mohammed: akeed, every single girl on earth galat hal 7achii..

Jawan: heeeeeeeeyy...

and i hit him on his shoulder softly.

Mohammed: tghareen??

Jawan: ofcourse laaaa..

Mohammed: laa walla??

Jawan: ehh wallaa

Mohammed: 3ad walla ana aghar 3alaich 7ata mn il hawa.

and by that sentence he kissed my cheek.

I was hypnotized.

Jawan: i love you.

and i hugged him.

Mohammed: walla ana akthar.

When i hugged him its like i was in another world. everything in him is different but in a speacial way. Hi scent, his hug, his laugh, his kiss, and even the way he talks. its like he was made for me;*

I never wanted to let go, ever.


...


this was long , wasn't it?;p

enjoy my lovely readers;*

enshallahhh bachr ba3ad post;)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!
<3
It wasn't THAT long :(
U know we wudnt complain if it was longer :P

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Hehe:p 7abeebtii;**
it's my pleasure!;)
lol, 3ayal inshallahh bachir longer love;*

Anonymous said...

at last anonys can comment!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaaaaaaaaay!
3ajeeba ur story keep up ur good work
and latez3leen cuz im 100% ina ako wayed silent readers out there;)

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

At laaassttt:p

7abeebti thank you ma tadreen shkither it means to me;*

7ayaatttiieee:*****

inshallaahhh;)

Powered by Blogger.