Monday, November 30, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 10:*

Previously...


He was so perfect that i didn't even think that one day he'll forget about me...


.....

Days passed by and we became even closer. I got used to sleeping and that his voice was the last voice that i heard. and when i wake up his voice was the first. I love him i couldn't get enough of him or his love. He was so caring.

When i knew him it was the beginning of summer and now we're in the middle of summer. Ma kan egouli abi ashoufich, kent ashoufa bas bel 9edfa etha we are both going to the same place.

That day I was talking to Mohammed..

Mohammed: haa ma ra7 tsafroun this summer?

Jawan: emm madrii walla you?

Mohammed: ehh benrou7 london..

Laaaaa;(( i'll miss him!

Jawan: ohh sij? have fun!

Mohammed: 7abebti;*

Ahhhhh, that was the first time he called me 7abeebbtii and i loved it!

Jawan: hala?

Mohammed: 3endi lich surprise!

Jawan: shnoo??

Mohammed: ba3daiinn

Jawan: laaaaa,,, ma 7iib chethy goolii plss;*

Mohammed: laa mani mgayiliichh

Jawan: yy zain kaifickk

Mohammed: hehe..

Jawan: ma t'tha7ik tara;p

Kan e7ib e6afirni.. y7ib laiman eshoufnii imbawza then he makes it up to me;* i love him;*********

Then mom called me so i closed the phone..

Jawan: halla mama?

Mama: tara bensafiirrr

Jawan: waiihh mama faj2itich ?? ;p

Mama: yallahh zain emshay benru7 london ma3a Khaltich Fayza ( I don't know itha i mentioned her ib the other posts bas i'll name her Fayza :p and yeahh she's mohammed's mom)

Jawan: shnoo???

Mama: haaw shfeeechh? khaltich fayza!! om 7amoudddii ma tathkireenhom?

Jawan: embala embala mama, yalahh meta?

Mama: next week enshallahh .

Jawan: okkkkkkk * with the widest smile *

I run up to my room and called Mohammed.

Mohammed: wanasa 9a7??

Jawan: ahhhhh enta kent tadrii ??

Mohammed: ehhh that was my surprise .. gelt 7ag omie ena she calls your mom 3ashan tyoun wiyana !

Jawan: ahhhhh 7abeebii thank youu;**

Jawan:
"abaiiihh ana shgellt?? fashla fashla fashlaaaaa!!!!!;$$"

Mohammed:
"ohhh galat 7abeebiii !!!! ahhhhh 3alaiihhaaa wallaaa a7ibhhaaa;** !!! "

Jawan: ahh sorry

Mohammed: shno sorry? gouleehaaa.. mno 7abeebich?

Jawan: mabiii ;p

Mohammed: *he whispered* 7abeebtii

ahhhhhhhhhhh athouuubbbbbbbb;*
everytime he does that i get butterflies in my stomach and until now i get them!

Jawan: hmm??

Mohammed: mno 7abeebiichh?

Jawan: entaaa

Faj2a he got back to normal ..

Mohammed: uhhhh khaloud ba3ad shway adig 3alaiik il walda tabeenii

Jawan: haha;p okk!! yallahh bye

Mohammed: byee

I was so excited wanasa! basafir wiya mohammed, 7amadyy;**

So, i went to my mom took her credit card and went off with Jawa to buy clothes. I bought alot of clothes. But then Jawo zafatni cause we're going to LONDON and i'm buying clothes from here. Shasawii i wanted to look good when 7amady is around;((

7ata mama zafatniii .. bas ya3ne it's 7amady!!!;*

I couldn't wait for the day of our flight to London, i was over excited 7ata mama staghribat! This week went by slowly until Sunday came which was the day of our flight ...

I got up and dressed up and off to the airport..








...

enjoy;*

long enough??

cause i noticed my posts are short!

4 comments:

Zaina said...

ehehehe eeh it's longer:P bas bsir3aaaaa khalas il post :(
a7iiiisss alot of action is coming up!:P

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Zaina- hehe, 3ayal enshallah next time longer;)
hehhe;*

7awoory ;*** said...

heyaaaaaaa!!!
london baby!!!
oo esma 7amad ba3ad...
a5aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih!!!
a7esa the sweetest...
next post sooooooooooooon...
love u...
mwaaaaaaaah...
;******

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

hehe;p he's mohammed:p!
bas i call him 7amadii !!! ;p
3ala kaifich babe 7amad 7amad;P
yes he is;*

enshallahh;)

me more;****

Powered by Blogger.