Monday, December 28, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 17:*

ma tadrouun shkither ana mistansaa;D!!!:p

laa laa il yoom khaiirrr mashallaahh!:P

comments and followers;) thanks 7abaaybiii;*

I'll try to make this a long post too;*!


............


Days went by and our love was growing stronger and stronger. But our family was still apart. I was trying hard on my studies cause i wanted to graduate, finish uni, and get married to 7amadyy.

Even though 7amady didn't talk alot about marriage but sometimes he brings it up. He wanted us to have two kids, one boy and one girl.

I was so inlove with him that a day dosen't pass by until i talk to him. He's my everythingg..


It was his birthdayy.

I bought him alot of things and i put them in a big box.

There was a watch, perfume, sunglasses, keychain... i have no ideaa;p!
alot of things!;p i wanted him to remember me while doing everything. So, i bought him alot of things that he would use on a daily basis.

I sent flowers to his house with chocolate.

Shway wila he called me.

Mohammed: 7abeeebtii mashkouura 3al flowers wil chocolate bas baghaita mn eedich ma 3alaiihhh yoom thany;)

Jawan: hehe, el3afuu its the least i can do.

Mohammed: enzain bamurich nit3asha baraahh, lebsay 3adil mo tgouleenlii laa mabi anzil!

Jawan: okk.;p

I got dressed and told my nanny to take his present at the gate and she went inside.

He arrived and was waiting for me to get in. I tried to pick up the box but i was wearing a dress and it was a little bit heavy.

Jawan: amm, mohammed?

Mohammed: hala?

Jawan: i know its your birthday today and im so sorry and * i started to say things i don't even remember*

Mohammed: shhhhshhh * he put his finger on my lips and i smiled*
amray?

He knew that i wanted something from him when i start to say things that has nothing with the subject.

and i pointed at the box.

Mohammed: shno hatha?

Jawan: your present.

Mohammed: haaa jawan cham present??

Jawan: ya3nii arida mathalan?

Mohammed: ou el ma6loub al7een eni asheela?

Jawan: ehhh;p

Mohammed: 7athiiirr;p

He put it in the back seat and we got in.

Mohammed: al7een elnas ya36oun hadaya ou 7alat'hom bas la happy birthday wala shay;p

Jawan: abaiih sorry sorry wallaaa, happy birthday enshallah el 3umr kila ou allaah y6awil ib 3umrik ou ikhaleek lyy gouul ameen;*

and i kissed his cheek.

Mohammed: ya ma tgouleen shay , ya tgouleen kil shay entay?;p

Jawan: yyyyyy mo kafu agoulik intaa zaiin..

Mohammed: 7abeeeeeebtii entayyy;* wallaa atghashmarr wiyachh;p ou hathyyy boossaa..

And he kissed me on my cheek ou faqa9 wayhi..

Jawan: a77.

Mohammed: a7san;p

Khazaita, then he kissed me again. and i couldn't help but smile he was amazing.

We got to Lenotre el ba7ar.

It was so romantic, we went in hand in hand we sat down had the best dinner ever. It was the first time we went out in public in kuwait.

I was so happy it was the best night ever.

We went to the car and while he was driving he recieved a message. He told me to open it and show it to him. I took his phone opened the message ou beddon qa9d i read the message.

+96599******
happy birthday galbi;*
kel 3am ou enta ib alf khair, 3asa 3omrik 6weel.;************************
i love you!

and thousands of kisses.

I didn't want to make a scene i just showed it to him. My eyes were full of tears and my heart beats were getter faster by the second.

He read the msg and looked at me. I looked him in the eye. A tear fell and he kissed it.

Mohammed: hathi noura.

I couldn't help but cry, it showed that it wasn't from one of his friends.

Mohammed: 7abeebti ma 3alaich, walla la yrou7 balich b3eed.

That was the best night and she has to change the mood.

Jawan: i believe you. bas please la trid 3alaiha.

Mohammed: ou mn gal eni barid 3alaiihaa.

And then i looked at the number and it was noura's cause i had it.

I believed him.

He didn't reply so she called him.

He put her on speaker cause ma kan 7ab ina ishoufni za3lana.

Mohammed: alo

Noura: shda3wa ma trid 3alaii ?

Mohammed: mashkoura ma tga9reen, ajma3een inshallah ka radait !

Noura: mm, ou 3an el part ily i love you?

Mohammed: noura 3aib 3alaiich ana wild khaltich ou adri ina mo qa9dich 7ob ka ekhoch tara fahmich 3adill.

Noura: laish kila it7asisni ini ana wala shay? laish ? shfeek 3alay? laish ma t7ibni ?

Mohammed: noura low sama7tay ana 7ashmich lail7een la'anich bint khalti. bas khala9 3ad khaleeni ib 7aalyy.

Noura: khala9 ana asfaa eni thaya3t wakti ma3a wa7id mithlik.

Mohammed: 7aayach.

And she hung up.

I smiled. walla kint 7aiiiil mistansa ib shno sawa feehaa! ya3nie mat7is hal bint? mayabeech ilwalad !! khalaa9!

Ba3dain everything went back to normal.

He took me back home, i kissed him goodnight.

And went off to bed with a smile on my face.

Those were the best days of my life, every night he would let me go to sleep with a smile on my face.

I get happier in my life by each day i spend with him;*






......


a looooong post for my lovely reader;****

i love you;)

comments and enjoyyy;)

9 comments:

FMA said...

First=D
ya7laila;* I want a guy like him..
Can't wait for the next post..

Anonymous said...

I love it ! wanasa zain sawa feeeha tbu6 el chabd la w daga ba3ad ughhh mala8aa !!
next post plz (A) ;** ?!

7awoory ;*** said...

7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaati...
ma kent adri ena fee post after the last one...
waaaaaaaaayed 7lo halpost...
3ash 3aaaaaaaaash 7amad eli we have the same birthday...
adri m7amad bas basameeh 7amad mali sho'3el...
oo ma7eb noura...
7adha maleeeeeeeeeqa...
love u ya galbi...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***************

Anonymous said...

Amazing :) I've been a silent reader but I just had to comment to let you know what I think :P

Can't wait for the next post.

Check out my blog: www.desire-pink.blogspot.com

Yooy said...

i loooovveeeedd the pooossstttt <3
bas madry laysh i have a feeling ina something bad will happen.

Anonymous said...

i love ittt!!!
next please!!!!

ps thx for being the most blogger who posts
i really really appreciate it!

SN

identity said...

LOVED IT NEXT POST PLEASE!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

i loved this post! daloo3a shakoo tabchee 3ala message;p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

N: inshallahh doom;)
lol, yalah enshallah you get one!;p

Anony1: lol, 9a7?!;p wallaa tbi6 elchabddd!! :P
inshallahh;);*


7awoory:7abeebti entai il 7ilwa;)
hehe, 3ala kaifich 7amadddd wala yhimich;p
wala ana a7ibhaa;p
i love you much more ;**


3al-Sre3:7abeebti you're amazing;*
i would always want to hear from you;)


Yooy: thanks love;*

SN:ya 7ayatiiee ;*

identity:inshallahh;);*

MP: looooool,, thankyou;*

Powered by Blogger.