Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me 15:*

That was the first and best night i was out all alone with 7amadii. i never wanted to let go. i needed him by my side, as in my parents are going to seperate at that time. and i have alot of problems and issues in my life i don't want another issue. but loving him was the best part in life. he was charming. he would never let me down.


we went back to the hotel hand in hand. i wished that we could hold hands infront of everyone but at the time we got there we let go. i went up to the room where i found jawa waiting for me.

Jawa: entay wainich? adig 3ala mama etgouly 6al3a wiya mohammed! shno ma 3indich ahal entay?

Jawan: ok? entay shako?

Jawa: shno ana shako?? mo 3aib 6al3a wiya wa7id laiman ni9 il layl. what do you think ilnas begoloun 3anich???

Jawan: god! he's just a friend and why do you always care about what people say? ma 3indihom ghairich ya3ny il awadim? iffff, ana banam

Jawa: tara al7een entay mo yahil.

I ignored her and went off to bed.

Jawa was the type ely ma tertha a7ad eghali6 bas the problem she does most of the mistakes. But she's still my sister ou i know really well ina she's doing this bas 3ashan tkhaf 3alay. cause she knows really well ina mama and baba really don't care about us. ya3nie i love them but still kil wa7id yamshi wara ma9la7ta GOD we're your children look after us for a while. so, mama would spoil us all the way, and also baba. bas still people not only want money and go shopping..


lail7een kil wa7id yi7taj 7anan mama and baba. oh well this is life and hatha 7al el nas, can't change anything ila il 7amdilaa!!

After that day i didn't see 7amady he went to manchester and stayed in his friend's apartment. thaag khilgy but still he wanted to have fun. i would talk to him every night and every minute when we were.
It was time to come back to kuwait. i didn't want to come back cause that was the way that i could see 7amady by khalti ou i guess we won't see khalti that much in Kuwait.

Noura was as sweet as candy with me, just after what happened with her and mohammed. she became a great person. bas akeed i know her really well she won't leave me alone. she really is planning for revenge, and i can tell.

We went back, but 7amady came back 2 days after us. I was really happy when he came back. laiman ya khalood went to pick him up from the airport and just my luck khalti kanat titghada 3indina, so he came straight to our house.

I was sitting next to khalti. when the door opened and he came in wallaa radat rou7i , i felt that i was alive again. cause i haven't seen him since that night. Kaan 9ayir eyanin akthar mn before. he had this sexy look that could attract any girl.

He came in and kissed everyone ila ana, we just shook hands. ofcourse mabeeh ebousni jidamhom it's not like i wanted him to kiss me;p . well i really did !;p

Mohammed Al-Flani:
entay ba3dain;)

He knew that i was waiting for it but i acted dumb.

Jawan Al-Flani:
what's happening ba3dain?

Mohammed Al-Flani:
fahmatny;)

I giggled and looked up at him, he winked.

ahhhhh, his wink wallaa i remember every single look, touch, and kiss like it was yesterday.

Everyone went to rest and went to do their business so, we were left alone.

Mohammed: ta3alayy *pointing on his laps*

Jawan: seriously?

Mohammed: atghashmar ya3ni? ta3alayy !

Jawan: next to you.

and i sat next to him.

Mohammed: kaifich entay elkhasrana:p

Jawan: yeaa kaifi;p

We sat there looking at eachother for an hour.

I was bluushingg. ma7ib a7ad e6ali3ni aw iny a6ali3 a7ad in the eye cause 7ail asti7y:p

Mohammed: 7alata ;*

and he poked me 3ala khasry.

Jawan: laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Mohammed: tghareenn??;p

Jawan: ehh..

Mohammed: wanasa 3ayal ..

and he started poking me slightly again.

i couldn't handle it, i was trying to get up but he pulled me to his lap.

Jawan: ayyyyyyyy , bas wallaa i3awiiiiirrrr:(, mn kither ma t7arakt 6agat rgibti i3awiirrr.

I started to massage my neck and still i didn't notice that i was on his lap.

Mohammed: wain i3wair?

I pointed at my neck.



Shway wila he kissed it.

I blushed. I couldn't handle him anymore he was too much.

by then i noticed. ana shga3da asawi? oma is my mothers friend. his father knows my dad. and he knows my brother.

Jawan: mohammed laaa.

Mohammed: asiff walla asiiff

i got off his lap.

Jawan: mohammed please lets leave all this 7ag ba3dain.

Mohammed: inshallahhh;)

And since that day he didn't even touch me, he would ask at first. He was such a gentleman. He was so perfect. Even though no one is perfect but to me he was.


We started talking, and i told him all about Noura and how nice she became, bas gali ina adeeer bali mnhaa.


By then he went home to rest cause he didn't sleep.

School was coming up and i was starting my senior year.

I was waiting for it all my life.





.........

3ala 9outik ana a97a ou 3ala hamsik anam el lail..

ou etha dam3i nizal mni kfoufak 9arat il mandeel

jideed ib kil shay 7obakk

jideed ib 3a6fak ou galbakk.

ou ana wiyak nabth ou galb

ana wiyak nab'9 ou galb ..


;***

...............


enjoyyyy;)

;**

i don't think bachir there's a post bas inshallah i'll try;)

love you;*




5 comments:

identity said...

im loving this story!:D loved the post! next post please!:D

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaawww!!
thanx for the great post! i have a question...
how old r u and is he older than u?

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

identity: 7abeebti thank you;*
inshallahh bachiirr;)


Anony: 7abeebtii you're welcome, entai ily thank you;*
at that time i was 16 and he was 19 but now i'm 19 and he's 22!

That Perfect Someone said...

so cute <3! im lovin' it :D!

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7abeebti you are;*

Powered by Blogger.