Wednesday, July 14, 2010

is it you? 20

This is a post;*


I don't think theres a post tomorrow:( bas I'll try my best;*


Enjoy;)


...

Fajer wore this. (3ad entaw ta5ayilaw the dress is longer:p ana a3arif Fajer 3adil 5osh bnaya:p ma ti6la3 chethy!)

And Fajer had her hair down in big curls.

Ps. She looked a7la mn hathy ely bil pic:p hathy china mo 7ilwa?:p bas libs'ha 3ijabni!:P

Fajer didn't know where they were going. She looked at herself and she wasn't wearing a lot and wasn't wearing a little. It was between the two, so it was good to go anywhere.
Farah picked her up.

Fajer: wain ray7een?
Farah: tara its only you and me, they're not coming. (Ghalia and Dana)
Fajer: Oh okay! Wain benrou7?
Farah: madri wain tabeen?

Then her phone rang.

Farah: Aloo, ahlaiin! Bkhair Allla ysalmik! La 6al3a wiya Fajoura! o 9ij wainkom? bas i don't think bya3jib Fajer! 5la9 ana akalimha! okay bye!

Fajer: who was that and tkalmeeni 7ag shno?
Farah: that was Khalid and he wants us to meet up with him and you know, Faisal!
Fajer: You know my answer!
Farah: YES?!
Fajer: NO!
Farah: Fajoura 7abeebti Alla y5aleech, walla I like Khalid! I like him a lot! Lat5aleeni I lose him. Pleaase!
Fajer: You like him? w kil shway from guy to guy? No way! Farooh magdar a5aleech chethy may9eer, you're my cousin w ma ar'9a 3alaich!
Farah: I promise you bas Khalid and only Khalid.
Fajer: LA! w Shfee Fahad! He's a great guy walla wayid mo2adab w mo7taram!
Farah: FAJER ! I have to live with it, Fahad doesn't love me! Yil3ab 3alay !
Fajer: eee mithel ma entay tel3ibeen 3alaih! May9eer chethy walla I love you thats why ma ar'9a 3ala ily entay itsaweena !
Farah: Pleaseee Fajouraa!!!!!! Wallaaa Khalid is an amazing guy! He makes me so happy! PLEASE PLEASE!
Fajer: I can't! I'm sorry ! Wala ra7 a5aleech entay trou7een!
Farah: FAJER ! PLEASE ! Ga3da atrajaach!
Fajer: No, Farah! Lat7awleen!
Farah: Ee you just like Fahad! LA2ANA ohwa rifeej abdulrahman! bas may9eer chethy lazim you give Khalid a chance to show you how great he is! Walla he's amazing.
Fajer could see that Farah is really interested in Khalid. But she couldn't let her go with him. She also wouldn't go with her because Faisal was with him. She didn't want him to think that she agrees to be his. She also doesn't want to go because that will count as betraying hamani.
Farah: Fajer, what do you say?
Fajer: no!
Farah: Fajer walla I promise you! Ma akalim ghair Khalid Walla!
Fajer wanted Farah to stay on one guy. She hated how Farah thought of herself. She didn't want her cousin to turn out this way. She wanted her to respect herself. Not moving from one guy to another.
Farah arrived at the coffee shop they were meeting in. There was Khalid and Faisal sitting at the table outside. Fajer and Farah could see them from afar.
Farah looked at Fajer.
Farah: Please? 3ashani? And I promise you no more guys!
Fajer: I can't come Faisal is here!
Farah: I told him that you're in a relationship and you can't talk to him, so he suggested as friends. Walla he won't do anything, if he does seeda namshii!
Fajer recieved a message.
From: A
7abeebti wainich?;*
Fajer: OMG ! Chena 7aas ina i'm doing something wrong!!
....
Shetgoulon? Is she going with Farah?
Itsaweeha Fajer?:p
Lo 3ashan her cousin, tegdar tsawi shay w tadri ina ma ra7 ya3jib Hamani?:p
Goulooli, SHBI9EEER?:D
I love you;*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

post sooooooonnn!!:D

i loved it !

whats next????!!!!!

caramela said...

Atwaga3 there gana see the guys !!
O 7mni bi3a9ib 3ala fajer cuz ga3da itsayr fara7 bs ina fajer mara7 itkalm the guys !!
Bs fara7 btklmhum ;p
shraych fene o ana a'alf ilgi9aa ;p

Madliar said...

i think she should call hamani and tell him to come sit with them :) :p ana 5oosh mo2alefa ;p

keep posting love i cant wait :D

Powered by Blogger.