Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOPE. 9

This goes out to Madliar:*
Later is now:p



......
Jasim: and i'm sure they know how amazing their daughter is


Jasim wiped away her tear.

Jasim: mabi ashouf eldam3a tanzil mn 3ainich mara thanyaa .. okay?


Lulu nodded and smiled. She was so happy that she finally had someone to take care of her.


Jasim and Lulu were chatting in the water until it was time for dinner. They got out of the pool to eat their food. They ordered room service.


Jasim: Lulu latbadleen ba3dain bindish ba7ar
Lulu: ba7ar? laaaaaaaaa
Jasim: shno la?
Lulu: shno mako shams? shloun nisba7? nmoott !!
Jasim: as long as you're with me you'll be safe *wink*

They went in and had their dinner. They were laughing all along. Jasim was so happy that Lulu was finally getting along with. He loved the way she laughed and how left dimple showed when she laughed so hard. He would just look at her all day and never get bored.


Lulu was happy too. She finally found the man that deserves her and that she really deserves him. She loved the way he talked and how when he was serious he would raise his eyebrows. She loved the way he looked when he was waiting for her to talk. She loved how he looked at her and how he made her smile.


They finished their dinner, and sat on the beach for a while.

Lulu: okay Jasim seriously, mo 3ajbatni the idea ina nisba7 at this time


Jasim laughed.


Lulu: whats so funny?;p
Jasim: la2anich wayid m7atya elmawthou3 w ohwa mako shayy:p
Lulu: shno mako shay, witha 6ila3 this shark and he would eat us all up ib hal lail and no one would know. yuma with his sharp teeeth and this pointy tail yuma y5arii33, and he would bring along his friends they would eat us up ya3ni a7na their dinner tonight takhayal !!! :O yuma!

Jasim looked at her and smiled a huge smile.

Lulu stopped, she noticed him staring.

Lulu: laish tkhizni chethy?
Jasim: kamlay
Lulu: laa mabii
Jasim: laaaa, you looked so innocent, 7abait the look on your face.. 7adich mishta6a wentay tishri7een !
Lulu: eee okay now innocent, minutes later i'll be dead
Jasim: shako?;p shyab hatha 7ag hatha?
Lulu: okay whatever:p elmohem you get me!
Jasim: I get you, bas still bindish ba7ar !! :D
Lulu: ma ra7 adish enta dish brou7ikk ana ban6irik hnii

Lulu didn't even finish her sentence until he pulled her up into his arms and ran into the water.

Lulu: baaariidd barriiidd
Jasim: laaa mo baridd now i9eer zaiin
Lulu: laaaa Jasiimm !! pleaaasee wallaa amoott
Jasim: smila 3alaich
Lulu: mabi latkalimnii im going to freeze to death..
Jasim: khala9 okayy

He pulled her closer to his chest and hugged her tightly.

Jasim: chethy a7san?

Lulu ignored him.

Jasim: Lulu
Jasim: ahh, ya3ni za3lana?
Jasim: Lulutii ?
Jasim: Lulii
Jasim: Lul?
Lulu: okay enough with those weird nicknames:p
Jasim: walla sh7alat elnicknames!
Lulu: yeah , you wish:p
Jasim: tabeen al7een ahidich?;p
Lulu: la la sorry:p
Jasim: ee chethy 5osh:p

They stayed there for a while close to each other. Jasim hugged her close to him, he didn't want to let go. Lulu didn't want him to let go too. They loved the position they were in.













FAJ2A !!!!!!!








































































They were lost in the middle of the ocean. They have floated away.




























































JUST KIDDING:D:P
...
I love you guys;*
bas this weird thing is happening again:p, more followers and even LESS comments! How come?D:
Laish?!:(
Walla you're not encouraging mo to write:( Shasawi???????

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzz dont stop :D

Madliar said...

Same problem I'm dealing with :p
Nice post ty! Iloveyou!:***

The Truth said...

Akhaaaaaaaiihh!!

Alwaaayyss.Beeeeee! Guess whaaaaaat?? (Btw I need to find a shorter name for u ;/) back to guess whaat :p! GUESS WHAAAT!! I caught uuupp!!! Itkhayilaayy I was reading min elfayir laima el7eeen elsa3a 6 o cham minutes! Akhaaih wallah I couldn't stop! I have lots and lots of things to say!!

A) I'm in love with "Is it you?" Ambaih wallah wayid 3ajeeba! O please when continue khaleehom in love for a while and then ebday bil mishkila(a)! Plz plz! Adry wayid atshara6 bs maykhalif a7ibich(a);***

B) "And she calls this living.." Ambaih it really made me wonder etha fee ppl 9ij chithy! I've hear similar stories, bs misakeen elbanat! B3dain agoul waih elbanat mu khayfeen 3ala 3omirhom they desevre it!! Bs in the end I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about! Lol there's this thing that made me crack up! When one of the girls' father egoul 7ag bintah "Ya bint elkalb" LOOOOOL he cursed himself xD!! Loool chithyy sa3aat ommy it6arishny or something itguly "Yallah 3afya allah ykhaleelich waldaich" I'm like "Mom ;/! You're not even praying for me ;/" LOOL! I got off track ;/

C) I'm loving "HOPE" bs I hope nothing happens between her and her husband (for some reason takhayaltah miteen! Don't ask why :p) coz ambaih her life was hell maskeena! O enshallah they don't get eaten by sharks :p! I think she's cute and so adorable! Methlich;**

D) THANK YOU SO MUCH for dedicating a post for me! I'm sorry 7abeebty I didn't see it at that time :( o I know it's too late! But I'll make it up to you, and you'll know when ; )

E) Last but not least!,, I love you! And I love your writing! But I love you more 6ab3aan! O enshallah ma e3allig l2anyy wayiid kitaaabt gargaa and I don't know how I can write this again! I'm sorry for the longest comment ever made in history! Bs gam a3awiith 3an the time I was not updated and not reading;******

Naduuuuh said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like it when u said they got lost in the middle of the ocean ^^

Anonymous said...

3ajeeeeb the post don't stop writing and I Wally believed when u said they got lost in the ocean i5tera3t!;p

Anonymous said...

Really*

caramela said...

Im loooving this story sooo much 6awleeha ;p
lulu itshwg shlon shes pure o bree'a ;**
jassim 3ajeeeb ;*

loove u sweets ;**

Anonymous said...

abaaaaaaaaaaih youm giltay faj2a gilt a7een bye6la3 shark o yakelhoum lool i loved the post yeshawgooooooooooooooooon 7adhom cute wala post soon

um flfola

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

HRM: InshAllaa babe I wont stop;**

Madliar: lol:p
thanks 7abeebtii
i love you more;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

TRUTHIE ya ba3ad chabdi:(:*

a7la longest comment bel denya hathi kilaha;*

A) 7abeebti inshAlla mn 3younii;**
akeeeed i will:p
cause its so long!! heheh;*
i love you wallaa;***

B) eee wallaa shiftay shloun.. hehe ee fee nas chethy shensawi ba3ad?;/ they make me sick !
looooooool eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! tawni astaw3ib ina i wrote that hehe !:p
hehe, ee omahat!:p

C) inshAlla nothing wrong happens:p
lol bel3aks ana 7a6a ib bali ina hes hot w fit:p
loool:p
7abeebti ma ghairich;*

D) 7abeebtii walla hatha wala shay;**

E) i love you way more, and i love your writing much more 9adgeenii;**

i lovee your comments;*******

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Morning Dew: hehe, thanks for your comment love;*

Anony: I won't stop posting love;*
hehehe:p sorry:$

Caramela: loool:p
la nabi is it you:(
eee lol!
i love you more walla;*

um flfola: i missed you! ;*
eeeeee:p ahaha! i love you!

7awoory ;*** said...

fa6asteeni mn el'9e7ek...
hehehehehehehe...
wallah a7ebich...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;******************

Powered by Blogger.