Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Come back!

G,
I thought that you would


want me back.


But it turned out that you replaced


me.


I did you wrong I know, but everyone


deserves another chance.


Don't you think?


I promised that if we meet again, I won't let you go.


But you were gone by a second.


I know, I'm sorry for not believing in you at first.


But how can I live when all I do is think of you?


Not a day passes by without me thinking of you.


Or without trying to get a hold


of you.


I want you. Thats all I know.


But do you want me?


Do you think of me as much


as I think of you?


Do you know that I'm still alive and hoping for


a day with you?


Do you love me the way I love you?

Baby, don't you know that I love you ?
Please come back!
-S.


....

You guys I'm not feeling well and I sort of messed up! :[

Also, I'll be travelling next week and I have no idea when I'll be back. But I'll try my best

to post. You know that whenever I have time I'll post.:*

I love you guys:*

6 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

i hope ur mood becomes better soon we dnt like it when r beloved writer is not feeling well hope u have fun ^^
love u
x0x0x0

caramela said...

Wee salamtch 7ayaty shfeech ?!
We are gana miss u ;(
bs have fun sweets ;**
its ok take all ur time :*
have fun there latg3den tshghlen balich bil story ;**
tc sweets looove u ;***

FMA said...

I hope you feel better ;*

Tadreen what to do? Call them up and clear things up, the phone call may not go as well but atleast you tried.. Etha the other person ma sam7ooch or gave u a chance to talk to them, el9ara7a ma yestahlooun your friendship..

Travel and have fun;* get your mind clear..

Anonymous said...

7bebeeeeeebty inshalah you feel better
O take your time o have fun loovee yoou



Um flfola

7awoory ;*** said...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaabe...
I missssss uuuuuuuuuu...
7beeeeeebti sh9ayer???
Esmla 3alaich mn kel shar...
Wallah fagdetich 7ail...
Troo7een oo tredeen belsalama 7beebti...
Dezeeli email etha beghaitay ay shay...
Enshallah 3ala elyom aw bacher I will catch up 7beebti...
Wallah love u so much akthar mn all the fat kid cravings...
Hehehehehehehe...
6amneeni 3alaich 7beebti please dezeeli shay oo 6amneeni...
Love u wayed wayed waaaaaaaayed...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**********************

Anonymous said...

I've been a silent reader for a while now and i just love ur story! plz post parts soon, I'm so hung up on is it u! it may be ur best story keep it up! love u

Powered by Blogger.