Monday, May 31, 2010

yali galbi yanbith ib ismich. xx

This is FICTION.
I made it up:p!
7asait yabeela post chethy 3ogob ams!
I love you guys xx If you need anything; yours.m@hotmail.com ;)
...

Do you know how it feels?
Being here all alone.
Looking at my phone waiting for your reply.
Waiting for a call, a message, anything.
Just to let me know that you're here for me.
Knowing that you left me, but still I have the faith that you're coming back. Back in my life.
Back to what we were.
We were the happiest people alive.
No one would believe that you were perfect.
But just so you know you are perfect in my eyes.
You used to hold me tight in your arms.
You used to be my one and only.
Well, for me, you'll always be.
You used to call me 'Princess' and you were my prince.
I wish that you know what's happening to me.
Every once in a while I would wish that I said i love you before i shut the phone.
I love the way you show me how you missed me.
I love the way you describe me.
I love the way you made me smile.
I love the way you looked at me.
I love the way you smiled at me.
I love the way you sang to me.
I love the way you were here for me.
I wish I never let you go.
I wish that i have held you in my heart.
I don't to live a day without you.
Cause someone like you is impossible to find, well, there's no one like you. You are one of a kind.
You know how I felt when you called?
It was like I touched the moon and came back.
Thats how I would describe my happiness.
It was over the top.
I couldn't resist you.
I picked it up with butterlies filling up my stomach.
I haven't heard your voice since last night.
I know, I know, its a really short time to miss someone.
But you're not any someone.
You're my someone.
Noorti
Yousefii
7abeeebti i'm sorry ilyoom i didn't call or msg
3adi wala yhimik, and don't be, bas where were you? I was worried. Ghanatii, walla madri shagoulich bas ilwalid dash elmostashfa
Is he okay? I'm so sorry that I didn't call, walla i thought that you were upset or something. I didn't know pls.....
Shfeech??? Don't be sorry 7abeebtii, elmohem entay bkhair. w bishray elwalid 6ala3 mn elmostashfa gabel shway w el7amdila ma fee ela el3afya.. I feel guilty laish i didn't call you, w i was waiting for you to call.. I thought .. you didn't want to talk to me no more.
Afaaaaa.. ana mabeech? Wana agdar 3ala fragich? Ma tadreen shkithir walhan 3alaich cheni sina mo shayfich wala mkalmich. You're the reason for who i am right now. Lowllach ya galbi chan ana al7een waiin..
9ijj Yousef?
Wana meta chathabt 3alaich?
La bas I thought that I was any kind of girl.
Any kind of girl? You're not any kind, ya rou7 Yousef entay. Wallaa enich ghalya 3alay.. mabeech ib ay yoom takhtheen elfikra enich entay ay wa7da! entay ghalyityyy, entay thahab naderrr, mo bas nader ela ma ye6la3 ela mara fee el3umr, entay kely ya ba3ad ahali kelhom.
7abeeeebi, walla madri shasawi mn ghairik.. ma tadri sh9aar feeni wenta bas ma kalamtik the whole day:( wallaaaa za3aaalttt.
tiz3ileen wana mawjoudd?:*** 7abeeebtiii Inshalla ma titkarar waw3idiichh yali galbi yanbith ib ismich:*****

Lw jima3t 3a6fi w shougi w lahfiti w dagat khafougi
yi6la3 ilnatij a7ibik a7ibik ma chithabt w rabii fouuugiii :**
mn ashuffikk 6aar 3agli , wikhtalaf louni w shakli
ya 7abeebi w ree7at ahli w nathiry , w sam3ii
lw 3a6ouni ma 3a6ouni mn knooz w khayarounii
ma abi ghairik 7abeebi w ma tanazal 3an 7egougiii;)

So there's a moral in this story! Ina elghayib 3ithra ma3ah. Don't feel that you're not wanted or anything. But you have to just wait. Lil9abir akhir;)
There are ALOT of people who are like this character, just C H I L L.
And If they really don't want you, they don't deserve you;).
And they were engaged thats why it's a big deal with her, but even though!

......
madri laish bas it made me laugh:p 7asait ina shda3wa he didn't talk to you bas mn ams w chethy mayta?!:p ahahah! bas la 7aram she loves him!:[

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

el post 3ajeeeeb ! 7adhom yeshawgooooooooon ! 7beeebty love the post o post soon


um flfola

said...

I wish that a love like this would survive in this century. A century, where love is categorized as a game. Who ever breaks a heart, rises to another level. But actually, he sinks to a deeper level, a level which is often called "Player" or "Heart-breaker".

I so loved the post <3

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola:O wainich?!
7abeebti thanks alot xx
inshAlla;)

Bambii.M: Yup, me too! He thinks that he's a man, but no he ain't love;)

Thanks, I'm glad xx

7awoory ;*** said...

7aram maskeena...
Kesrat 5a6ri...
Fee nas chee 7beebti...
U can be so in love oo met3alga b7abeebich that if he doesn't call even less than a day, u start to worry...
Oo balich ywadi oo yeeb...
Sadly I am like her sometimes...
A7eb law jema3t...
One of my all time favourites...
Love u wayed 7beebat galbi...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Eee mo 7iloo shay chethy, thats why sometimes e7oushni fa im trying really hard to not worry!
EEEE MO ZAIN!:(
Khalich qawiya:p
EEEE I LOVE RWAISHED !!!

I love you much much more!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Powered by Blogger.