Saturday, May 8, 2010

is it you? 3

Hello:*, beauties there's this new blog which is amazing http://www.enthrallments.blogspot.com/ enjoy;)

this is not long for my 50 followers;*********** i love you guys! Insh'Allah etha fee comments another long post today!!



......



Contact Information:
Name:Fajer Al-X
Date of birth:May,9,1991(19)
Occupation:Student at KU
Relationship Status: single!
Comments: HOT!

When people ask about me thats what they get! Boys like me? Hell yeah! Can they get near me? No:D, but until one summer,3 very long months.

My family was out of town for the WHOLE SUMMER and the whole house was for me. It was summer 2010! I was going to party and have loads of fun! Nothing I planned worked, nothing i wanted happened. No summer romance was one of my important, very important rules. Ohhhhh hell i broke all of the rules.

I drove a Porsche Carrera GT. Hot don't you think?;)


I had long brown hair thats naturally wavy. Tanned skin. Full-pouted-pinkish (shno hal description?:p) lips. Small, cute nose. Big (bas mo ely ekharii3:p the cute type!) dark brown eyes. I wasn't tall tall but I was good and when i wear my heels, girl you can't beat thatt.. Well, after all i looked sexyy you know;) (hal bint shno thiqa:p).

I didn't have any summer courses cause i planned out a great summer in the chalet. Well, i didn't make it to the chalet so stayed beldeera the whole time.

You know Qortuba with its busy streets at all times? Full of guys going in and out?

So, friends were sleeping over and i had to get my iPod from my car. It was about midnight so i was wearing my cute blue mini-shorts with my navy hoodie. I ran down and out of the main door. Well, there's no one out there rightt??? I didnt get my keys cause i already opened it from upstairs.

But little did i know that there was a Duwaniya right infront of our house full of hot guys waiting for me...


Fajer: uufffff, wain hal iPodd??!

I kept on searchingg..

x:ikhti baghaitay shay?
Fajer: im looking for my iPod!

Then it hit me and i stopped! Still giving "him" my back.

Fajer:YUMA! Mno hatha?!!?
x:ib sayarty? *holds back his laugh*


..



to be continued:p




FICTION!

12 comments:

FMA said...

Hellooo!!! I missed you sooo much!

Welcome back!

I wanted to comment bs Kent bel shalaih, love
where this is going!

Please post tonight, I'm reading:D

7awoory ;*** said...

looooooooooooool...
sh7aga ray7a syarat elwalad???
sh7agaaaaaaaaa???
ambaih ana mara 9aratli salfa chee...
da5alt sayart a7ad 3abali 5ali...
kan elguy hooooooooot...
ayaaaaaaaaam ayam...
cute a7es-ha...
a7eb elbanat eltheqa chee...
lama y7eboon yet'3ayeron...
7ada cute...
love u ya 7obi...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

helloo! i missed you much more walla xx

thanks love.

Insh'Alla:D

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7awoory: haha, madri shloun i came up with that! LOL fashla 3ad if he's a hot guy wallaa ehhe! yeaahh me too . thanks i love you way more xxx

mimi-7 said...

i love it!!!
im a new follower and i like your story
BTW i love your thi8a bil nafs:D

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

thank you x
than welcome:D
ahaha, habeebti this isn't me:p! it's fiction;)

The Truth said...

YESSSSSSS! AGDAAAR ACOMMEEENTTTTTT!! Itkhayilaaay I was gonna be the firsttt!! I kept trying and trying and trying! b3dain N Commetaat chan at7abaa6 :p! LOOL! b3dain 7awoor b3dain baQait abchyyyy :P! LOOOOL! Yallah yallah!

Awal shaayy! I LOVE THIS STORYYY! I can feel it's heading somewhere amazing! I love the character! I can't wait for more! Please "pawstay" methil awaal :P! Twice a day (6)! LOOL :P! Love it! But love you moooree;******

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

hahaha:p! Insh'Allah next time:p. It loves you right back!! Eee 7ata ana i love her madri laish!:p
ok "apawist" kil yoom 10 times bas lazim atshaja3 w fee comments may9eer chethy:( afaa 3alaich 3ashanich basss!:p I love you way more xxxx

SuziQ_ said...

I alwaays wanted 2 spend my summer wthout my family!! XD how did she end up in hiz car lol laykoon thy hav tha same cars?? A7iiiss yaal fashlaaah ;$

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

EEE me too bas ra7at 3alay:p
Fashla w bas?
Thanks for commenting x

N :* said...

I just saw this post!! thank you soo much for telling people about my blog it means ALOT!!
:** love you
plus i really like the idea of you talking yourself or something.. i just like the way these posts are going :**

Naduuuuh said...

<3 seriously i love all ur posts short or tall their the BEST
7yatti u rock

Powered by Blogger.