Monday, May 3, 2010

so;p

Helloo you guys!;*
I missed you loooaads walla !! I come back but something pops out aagaiin !:p so i'm sorry !! ;$
From now on i'll be posting random posts! But if i have time to post on one of my stories I sure will! ;)

thanks you guys wallaa;** w sorry cause mo ga3da arid 3ala your comments wala shayy but i'm REALLY BUSY!:(


Inshallahh I'll be posting in summer cause 7amady will be working:(;p so........

if you need anything just add me;)

yours.m@hotmail.com

and i really need new ideas and this layout ugh it makes me sick:p i have to change it!!!;p


AND LOVE IS BACK:D

;****

and about www.wamrihateyou.blogspot.com who reads this blog?

i wanna read:( add me PLEASE:D 7ag the owner of this blog!:p


THANK YOUU!:***

4 comments:

The Truth said...

Always.Be :(

chithyy itsaweeen feenyyy?! :(
haa? :(
eheee222 ehee222 ehee222!!! :(!
Yallah ma 3alaih ;p! wallah I miss youuu wayeeddd o I will miss you more ;p! o 3ala goulat 7awoor according to bandar he said "elshoug ezeed el7ub" right? :p LOOOL Wallah I'll miss your posts o your comments :(!
Mwaaaaahh;***

The Truth said...

tara I added you! I'm gracias-baby@hot ;p

7awoory ;*** said...

ya 7ayaaaaaaaaati...
take all the time u need...
entay bgalbi...
ya 7elwich wallah...
wanasa i'm being quoted...
i feel so important...
loooooooooooooooool...
the truth ya 3omri love u waaaaaaayed...
oo always.be ya 7ayati u r missed...
bas 7ayatich oo 7amadich aham...
take care of him oo salmay 3alaih...
oo gooleela moo yza3lich tara wallah a3a9edb 3alaih...
ashteri kel elcake on my birthday 3ashan ma ygdar yakel wala cake...
ee tara moo yza3lich...
loooooooooooooooooool...
7beebti log into www.draft.blogger.com
u get to choose your own layout oo fonts oo colors...
i love it...
otherwise ketbay google deluxe blogger templates...
oo the first hit feeha themes wayed 7ilween...
u just pick one...
save it and upload it on blogger...
love u wayed 7beebti...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**************

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

The Truth: 7abeeeeeeeeeebtiii i miss you much more !! im sorry :$ hehe ! LOOOL ya7layla bandarr ! ahaha, eee just accepted;)

7awoory: 7abeeebtii entay el7elwaa;**
ahahhaha eehh sheftay shloun?:p
LOOOOL!! ee afaa 3alaiichh yousal enshallahh !
loool, laa 7aram 6ayiibb mayza3ilnyy don't worryy!:p
lol, ehh bas eza3ilny agoulich anaa;) ahahha
7abeebtii thank youu ;******
love you loads!

Powered by Blogger.