Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello;*

Hello,

Truthiiee;* Thank you 7abeebtii walla entay testahlaiin akthaarr!:*
Thank you 7ag everyone whos reading and commenting.. although there are readers without comments:p ham thank you;*

Ana insana 7ail 7ail mizda7ma (if thats a word:p), 'Hope' w 'And She Calls This Living' are going to be continued Insh'Allah, bas meta? Summer! 'is it you?' I sure will finish it too..


BUT

I can't right now! Why?:p Cause Im going on a mini trip:$! With? 7amadi:$
Why now and not wait until summer? 7amadi has to work:), yes and me? I'll be posting all the waaaaaaaaaaaay :D !

So? We're leaving tonight, I know 7ail bser33a:p he didn't tell me where we're heading but insh'Allah please id3aw wiyay ina ily ib baly ! Bas we're going to more than one place:D, around Europe! Can't wait, 7adi mishta6aa! 7amady was like " Walla mako soog wala shay, mani mwadeech yananteeniii:p" and I'm like "Thats what i'm aiming for"!:p

Remember him? He was the one annoying me? AHAHAA NOW ITS MY TURN *devil*! Walla 9ij like we do pranks on eachother, ba3dain izifni w ana bas ath7ak w he does pranks that are way out of my mind. i won't even think of them! I would just run to khalti and tell her and she would "zif" him:p, wallaa china yahaall!:p bas akhir shay i love him, ALOT! wallaa 7abeeebyyy ;**

3ad mn zeman we didn't spend time with eachother:( bas insh'Allah we'll have the best mini trip ever. He called it "mini" ma3ana its like a whole month? madri:p ELMOHIM, I'll miss you guys alot wallaaaaaa;*****
;****

For those who have exams good luck Insh'Allah mn elawaaa2il:p w shidaw 7ailkom:P! ;********

3 comments:

FMA said...

Have fun babe:*

E7na nan6er, have fun..

Ma yenlam igoul no shopping;p msakeen imeloun

and thanks for the last post;* wanasteeni..

Anonymous said...

7beeeeeebty have fun ! o ma medani i comment eb the last post bss i loved it love yooooooou

um flfola

7awoory ;*** said...

ya 3omri entay...
estansay weya 7amadich...
we will miss u wayed waaaaaaayed...
a7ebich ya galbi...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***************

Powered by Blogger.