Saturday, May 8, 2010

is it you? 2

Ahhh, what a wonderful world?

People start questioning me, what happened to you? You weren't like this? People started doubting me! I had no answers. I don't know. After all, thats whats happening everywhere. People would say shes losing it. Others would say she misses him. Who is "Him" really? Who did they mean? As you know I have loads. Haha, you say it and you're proud they would say? No, it just hurts.


I would cry? Yes I would. People think I don't have feelings? Yes they think that. They had a lot of thoughts. You know I was the kind of girl that would listen to people. I was never the kind of girl who would say "Kalam elnas maykhalis" I would say that people really have common sense. They do you know;)


Friends? I love them, I really do! I had a lot of friends? Hell yeahh. Loved me? Ofcourse. Knew about this? HELL NO! Do you have time to listen? Listen to this long, long...... journey that i had? That i moved through? That at the end i found my way? Do you want to be me at some point? Well trust me i was to think wisely i wouldn't have done any bit of anything. Did i find my right way? Am i getting better? Worse? Letting everything behind my back? Starting a new page?


All of these questions, ME, MYSELF does NOT have the answer! Then who does? Well we'll have to wait and see!


But if i had ONE WISH!



..
I see mako readers. So, im just going to post as in akalim nafsii:p! cause im just writing posts la'ana i have time w i like writing! so hope you enjoyy;)


So?



FICTION!

there's this new blog, im hooked check it out ! http://www.whereeveryouareimwithyou.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Touch My Soul said...

I am following/ reading..
i just dont comment wayed ;p

true story?!

Diva;* said...

i really really like the start of this
its amazing please continue
it somehow reminds me of my ex-best friend
i really like it :p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

Shushu: then start commentinngg!!:@:p;*
Nope! All made-up;)

Diva;*: thank youu;*
Inshallah!;)
lol:p

PopPrincess said...

You are AMAZING!!!! I love it walla 3jeeba, more please? Pretty please? ;*

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

You're the one whos amazing!! 7abeebtii mashkouraa;**
mn 3youunii;)

Anonymous said...

7bebty im reading wala i love the story :P the story 3ajeeeeeba bss 7araam takser el 5a6er ! yala pooooooost soon cant wait love yoooou
um flfola

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

um flfola: ambaiiiih:O i miss you!!! :P thaankk youu!!;**
we'll wait and see if shes really maskeena:p inshallahh!!;)

Naduuuuh said...

babe ppl r reading walla they r and thanx 4 posting

Naduuuuh said...

babe ppl r reading walla they r and thanx 4 posting

Powered by Blogger.