Sunday, June 27, 2010

I can make no apologies for following my heart.

The problem is, that I never follow my heart.

I always care what others would say or think of me.
I would think of others before myself.
For once I would want to do something for myself.
Something to call it mine.
Something that I can say that I did it for me.
I want to be me for once.
I want to be who I want to be.
They never let me.
There's always a wall blocking my way.
I would like to have someone that I could tell my darkest secret, without judging me.
People have to have mistakes to be a good person.
Without mistakes no one can learn.
I did a lot of my mistakes.
I regret them ALL.
But YOU, you were the best mistake I ever did.
I never regretted a day I spent with you, but I regret the days that I was away from you.
When will these days come back?
I would love to have someone there by my side.
A shoulder to cry on.
A chest to lay on.
A soul to breathe for.
A person to live with.
And you to love.
Even though I already love you.
Your love has no limits, its non-stop.
Your love in my heart is getting stronger by the second I am away from you.
I love you, I really do.
Do you know that I do?
That I really really do?
I want to spend my entire life just loving you.
Friends say we're here for you.
But sure as hell, no one replaces you.
You are the only reason why I'm still alive.
You're the reason that I have my hopes up.
I wish you know all of this.
I wish that you would call.
I wish that you would send a message.
Even if it was an empty message.
I just want to know if you still remember me.
I want to know if you still think of me.
I want to know if you miss me.
And most of all, if you love me.

I wish you do.

"Sometimes the pain is the only reminder that what we had was real."

Thats how I know that my love for you is real.

I miss you G.

Come back. xx

3 comments:

Naduuuuh said...

wayed nice i like it wa when r u going to post hope wa did she call this living finish?!

Touch My Soul said...

AMAZING!

So true.. "even if it was an empty msg" 9a7 walla 9aaaaaaaa7 ;p

7awoory ;*** said...

sooooooo touching 7beebti...
aaaaaaaaaaw 7ada 7aram...
make him come back...
weina beit-hom???
ana aroo7 azefa oo areda...
heheheheheheh...
ya 3omri entay...
love u sooooooooooo very much...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;***************

Powered by Blogger.