Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And She Calls This Living.. 12

Walla 9ayra ana 5osh blogger kel shwaya post!:p
And ofcourse my readers yestahloun;**

......

Abdullah got furious.

A: ENTAY T6IGEENII??

He was about to hit her but Sager stopped him.

S: 3abalich al7een 9ertay qawiya?! HAYIN!

He looked at Abdullah and gave him a sign. Abdullah went to the car and brought a needle.

J: SHNO HATHA?!
F: Laaaaaaa !!! SAGERRR !!! SAGEERRR STOP HIM!
S: Mn 9ijich?!
F: JOUUUDD RUUNN JOUUUDDD !!!

Joud and Faye started running. But there was no use. Their tight dresses and high heels didn't do them any good. They didn't try going to their car because they didn't think they just started running to no where. Until Sager caught Joud and Abdullah got Faye.

Abdullah had the needle with him. So he stuck into Faye's viens. She was so scared to react so she remained still as the drugs went into her blood. She was laying on the floor. He left her knowing that she won't have the energy to move a muscle.

Sager hit Joud hard on her head so she would stand still. He did the same thing he did to Faye. And slowly she lost all her energy..

J: Sagerr.. noo.. oooo.. pleaaseee.. Fayeee .. no

The boys carried the girls into the back seat of Sager's car and drove off.















J: faaayyeee.. fayyee ..mmm fayee SAGER SAGERRR

Joud started kicking and screaming (LOOL:P isim movie) she turned left and right. She was all alone in a room.

J: SAGEEEEEEEEEEEER SAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRR !!!

She got up and tried to open the door, but it was locked. She started kicking the door and trying to break it down but there was no use.

J: SAAAAAGGGEEERRRR !!! OPEN THE DOOORR !! ANA WAIIIIIIIIN !!!!!!

She can hear Faye screaming in the other room.

F: SAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEER !!! ABDULLAAHHH !!!

She was doing the same trying to get out of the room.

They tried going out of the window, but it was sealed they couldn't open or break it. They tried everything.

After a while they were fed up. They surrendered. They kept quiet. They sat at the corner of the room and cried their hearts out silently.

J: I never should of listened to Turki. He made me do this. He made me become this girl. I was innocent I never dared to do things like this. Why did i do this? I betrayed my family. My being. I have no self respect thats why no one respects me. Ohh Ya raaabii sa3idddnyy y!!!! YA RABII SAMI7NII !!! YA RAB ANA GHILA6T WA3TIRIF IB GHALA6I BAS LA TSAWI FEENICHETHYY !! Faye I need youu!!!!

F: I never should have trusted a guy!!! I never should have slept with Sager. I'm a slut !!! Yes I'm a slut!!! OH NO! I can't be this way! I can't! I thought that I will get married to Sager and have kids and have the happiest life. Shloun sawait chethy!! LAISH LAISH!!! 3ashan wa7id?! 3ashan wa7id 7ata may7ibnii!!! yil3ab feenii chenyy wala shay!!!! ana yibtaaaa 7ag nafsiii !!! Laish ya Fayyee LAISH!! Joud I need you!!!!!
....


Enjoyyy;))
Comments:(?
I love you guys;**
WAIT

SHBI9EEEER??:O

7 comments:

Madliar said...

nice but short but okayy ;p !! andd FIRST !:D

Anonymous said...

hehehe thank you wid for posting;** ou yeah your a good blogger, ou we are great readers;p(A).
i think that the guys won't hurt them bs they want them to learn the lesson. or maybe the guys won't leave them alone and sager will tell turki or turki will find out about the girls and he will talk to sager and he'll feel bad about what happened to joud and he'll help her. can't wait for the next post ou shinu be9er?;p
BG

Anonymous said...

hehehe thank you wid for posting;** ou yeah your a good blogger, ou we are great readers;p(A).
i think that the guys won't hurt them bs they want them to learn the lesson. or maybe the guys won't leave them alone and sager will tell turki or turki will find out about the girls and he will talk to sager and he'll feel bad about what happened to joud and he'll help her. can't wait for the next post ou shinu be9er?;p
BG

Until tHe EnD said...

i like it but its tooooo short!! plz post bsr3aaa :D

Until tHe EnD said...

i like it but its tooooo short!! plz post bsr3aaa :D

Aboora said...

Ahlain ;)
i've just read through the whole thing oo im hooked...i really like the plot..
keep the good stuff coming
;**

Anonymous said...

UBAAAAAAAY 3AJEEEEEEEB FATHEEE3!
yes your an amazing blogger! bs china we deserve logger posts please(A) thankyouuuu:*
wayeed 7agaaraa shlon a7ad efakir esaweey chithy ma ya6ri 3ala bal il insan!
-Hope:*

Powered by Blogger.