Sunday, April 11, 2010

IM BACK:$

I'm sorry you guys;*

I thought that it would take longer so I deleted my blog so I would re-open it laiman akhalis everything. Cause I'm having things to do:D!
But, il7amdila I finished earlier waaaay mat9adggoun shkithir mistansa:p! Hehe!
And what do you think? Akamil my stories wila you want one nafs the first one?! Whatever you want:D! I have no idea laish i'm doing everything at once!:p
bas i'm going to post right now inshAllaah:*


THE TRUTH:* Yal 7ilwaaaa welcome back ! AND THANK YOUUU, I'm back mithel ma you hoped:P! Tloumeeni laih 7abait Yousif??!:P
7awooryyy:( ma garait mn post 17:( imshay shway shway 3ala ma ou9alich!:p cause i love your story!


AND SORRY YOU GUYYYSSS WALLAAAAAAA;***

4 comments:

caramela said...

WELCOME BAAACK ;****
wallaa i missed ur bloog so much o yom fta7ta ila its closed 7adaa thag 5ilgii !!!
bs ashwa ur back ;**
nabi nafs ur story ;**
ma3ana this one is good too ;p

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

7abeebti thank youu:* !
khalaaa9 inshAllaahh;) afaaa 3alaiich i'll think about one w inshallah soon you'll have a new stroy or i would just change one of those two to happy ones:p!

;***

7awoory ;*** said...

7beeeeeeeeeeeeeeebti...
welcome back...
7adi ze3alt lama sakarteeeh...
bas galbi 7as enich btrj3een...
7ayati wallah...
a7ebich 7aaaaaail...
shlonich???
oo shlon 7amad my birthday buddy???
missed u wayed 7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaati...
loved u more...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*****************

The Truth said...

ALWAYS BEEE!! Ma it9adgeeen how happy I am right noww!! itkhallaaay lamma I log in o ashouf el-recent updates, youm shift "Sorry" adiish yi6la3ly the web page cannot be found madry shnu! o ma ittakhayilain cham marra dashait hoping that something is wrong with my laptop, bs maku fayda :(! ELYOUM! omg! shiftah bs ma 9adagt, chan agoul ok khal aba6lah ;p wala yitba6al ;O! Seriously I misseeddddd yooouuu!!!! great to have you back! I just read everything I missed, and lemme tell you! ECSTATIC! LOVED EVERY LETTER OF IT;****

Powered by Blogger.